How many crystals do you spend a day?

2Next

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    From dailies we make about 250 crystals, depending on the last box for completing everything.

Anecdotal alert, I have no actual data.

I'm pretty sure the dailies get you around 100, not 250. Even adding in the crystals from the prize box will only bump it up 5-25 most days.

I've added them all up. Before the daily box the total is 95c for all activities (including the 25 granted within GW). The minimum from the daily box is 5, so the daily total minimum is 100.

Then players should add their arena payouts, plus any crystals over 5 they received in the daily box.
  • PC_LILEDG3 wrote: »
    I get 100 from fleet and 60 from squad plus whatever the dailies bring my way.

I spend 150 on energy refresh for farming
    And 25 on one node refresh.

It's a tough life being FTP

I get around 60 from Arena and none from ships lol. I used to be FTP before I quit, it’s rough 😕
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    From dailies we make about 250 crystals, depending on the last box for completing everything.

I'm pretty sure the dailies get you around 100, not 250. Even adding in the crystals from the prize box will only bump it up 5-25 most days.

I've added them all up. Before the daily box the total is 95c for all activities (including the 25 granted within GW). The minimum from the daily box is 5, so the daily total minimum is 100.

Then players should add their arena payouts, plus any crystals over 5 they received in the daily box.

The person tvf replied to said they make 250 from dailes PLUS an additional 100-150 from arena.
  • i spend about 400-500 crystals a day
  • Get 600-700 a day from arenas and dailies. I spend:

150 refreshes regular for gear
    200 cantina refreshes for relic crystals
    50 refresh on ships for g12 gear

So I gain around 200/day that I use for kyros whenever I get over 5k
  • TVF wrote: »

This is correct, it is not 250..and you can usually count on a 5 crystal box. Plus, add 25 from galactic war.
    I make less than 300 crystals daily, despite being top 100 in both fleet and arena. I wish I could spend money on refreshes, but alas, it's a maximum of one refresh daily for me if I'm trying to save for a single piece of gear, which will take days to acquire.
  • SparkyBurns
    519 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    -Spend about 400-500/day depending on refreshes. I always do 3 cantina for the relic mats

-I make between 750-900 per day from first every day in fleet and top 5 in arena. Arena is messy... my shard chat group is one of the bad ones so it's a fight at payout time (and my payout is midnight so it's not even a conventional time)

-I generally was spending $25-50 per month. I opened the wallet for General Skywalker because I wanted to be a part of a meta for once. I'm still at 6 star and was only one of two who unlocked him the first time and now there are 15-20 of them in my shard, many who unlocked him the second time but had been hoarding GET1 so they maxed him out before I could. So thanks to that I've quit spending and don't plan to do it again anytime soon
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

This is correct, it is not 250..and you can usually count on a 5 crystal box. Plus, add 25 from galactic war.
    I make less than 300 crystals daily, despite being top 100 in both fleet and arena.

The approx 100 for dailies includes GW.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    @SparkyBurns you can change your time twice a year if it's not a convenient time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    @SparkyBurns you can change your time twice a year if it's not a convenient time.

Yeah I initially switched it from 6ish to midnight to avoid the nightmare of all the people and their scheduling but there are a handful of people at each hour vying for payouts so unless I want to go crazy and try when I'm asleep I'll stick here. Thanks for the tip though
  • CEG9876 wrote: »
    First question, How many crystals do you spend in a day? And how do you spend them?

Second question, how many crystals do you make in a day?

Third question, how much real life money do you spend on the game?

I vary each day based on what the guild achievement goal is. (Might as well maximize my spending)

Red = 100 - 300 Varies (300 on Cantina Night/Day & All Energy Night/Day) So 1500-2100/Week
    Gold = 100-150 (6 days a week is 150, 1 day, I forget which, might only be 50-100) So 950-1050/Week
    Blue = 0 or 150 (150 is on All/Hard energy day/night so 9x a week for 450 total)
    Green = 0 or 150 (150 is All Energy Day/Night so 6x a week for 300 total)

So all in... between 3200-3900 each week. Call it 500 a day average, give or take.

Also the rare piece of gear, see below.

Finally, before the Journey Guide, if I was really close & an event was looming, I might refresh that Gold/Green node a couple times a week extra for the last month before arrival to ensure I finish the character.
    Never more than the 1st 25 Crystal refresh. Rarely more than 3-4x a week.

I finish 1st-10th in fleet depending on RNG luck & if I'm not busy with something during payout hour.
    Call it 5th for 300 on average.

I finish between 60-150 in Squad I'd say, some days I pull back into top 100, but its been a while since I've seen top 50 let alone the days of top 10, too many uber relic D.Revan teams. So another 100+ Crystals here I think?

Then there is the Dailies & GWar that net you 80?

Basically each week after all my burns I end up a little higher than the week before so that maybe 1x a month I can pick up a 1400 Piece or a couple 300 Pieces from Shipments to knock me back down & start building again.

I try to make the buys when I'm up over 3500 banked so that I'm never close to 0.

I'll also do burns for any energy that is Double Drops regardless of what day of the week it is.

I no longer spend on the game at all.
    Not that I didn't in the past, I think my first 90 days it was all so new & the CC linked to the acct seemed sooo easy to buy a bundle.
    All I can say is I could have had a small vacation or a plane ticket to another continent for what I spent from April-July.

Now I'm at the point where I don't find joy in the annoying schedule they make us keep with payout hours & store refreshes & energy refreshes & if I don't get them I feel I'm missing out on free stuff.
    Basically the game is a complete waste of time & un-fun so I've stopped letting it also be a money sink.

Also the Hyper Drive bundle is so well priced that all other items fail to live up so I just won't by any of them.
  • CEG9876 wrote: »
    Phasmatron wrote: »
    I earn about 800 crystals a day.

I used to spend 150 on energy & 300 on cantina per day.

But for the last 2 months I haven't refreshed any energy at all, hasn't made much of a difference gear-wise as I get plenty of gear from the stores.

I've racked up about 30k and it's an empowering feeling 😄 hopefully I'll be ready for the Galactic Legend event.

I’ve noticed many people don’t refresh energy. Do you find farming gear from stores more cost effective and doesn’t take too much longer to get gear?

Honestly? I can't deny that it takes me longer to gear if I take energy refreshes out of the equation. But don't 'feel' like it takes much longer, especially when I only earn around 3-9 stun cuffs per day on refreshes. I find the extra 150 crystals more valuable as I'm enjoying hoarding them.

As a whole, I couldn't say if refreshing as opposed to only farming from stores is more efficient, because my maths sucks 🙃 but I suppose it depends on the individual player and their current targets.
  • Assuming a normal drop rate, most energy node farms will give better rewards than buying direct from shipments. As well as all the other stuff from that node.

But it is slower to be sure since I only do 3 refreshes a day.
  • biglippedbeast
    340 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    First each both arenas a day so 900+ the free gems for dailies.

I spend 300 150 and 150 on each of the energy refreshes (all but mods). Then normally 50-150 on my arena refreshes. So 650-750 a day.

I used to be able to stack crystals really well until relics came out, which I am convinced was made solely to drain crystals from (primarily) ftp. That’s 2100 crystals every week that get spent that I used to hoard.
  • _Ben
    134 posts Member
    Earning on average 850 per day from arenas + 100 from dailies + additional income from GAC and TB, so just under 1000 per day as a rough average.

Spend on average:
    3x regular @ 50 = 150
    3x cantina @ 100 = 300
    3x mod @ 50 = 150
    Average 50 on refreshes per day

Net income is about 300 per day, give or take. Currently have 40k crystals banked in total.

Spent £0 since before Malak, and managed to get GAS first time
  • Earning 500+400 from arena and fleet.
    100+ from dailies. So around 1000+ daily.

3x100 cantina for relic data
    3x50 energy for g12 finisher or kyro
    3x50 fleet energy for g12+ gear

0 or 50 for refresh arena but mostly never refresh. Use 50 for practicing squad for tw or gac with my shard mate.

Net income around 400+ daily
    Currently have 53k crystals.

I am ftp player with gp around 5.15M