Less Grand Arena. More Guild Events

Less Grand Arena. More Guild Events (TB/TW)

I am curious to know what percentage of players actually actively take part in Grand Arena. I don't like it myself. I'm in the category of players that will set a Defense and pay little to no attention to the offensive phases. I mainly use Grand Arena for testing defensive squad theories for TW.

I would much rather have more Territory Battles and Territory Wars that involve the entire guild than these constant personal Grand Arena events.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Grand arenas never prevented guild events from running. The limitation is, that CG doesn't schedule overlapping TW and TB.
  • Regardless, my point is the same: less Grand Arena and more TB/TW. We just finished DS Geo TB and have likely 1 month wait until we can run it again. It seems Grand Arena runs almost non-stop. I just don't enjoy Grand Arena in comparison with the guild-aspects of this game. The guild events are more fun and engaging for all.
  • Regardless, my point is the same: less Grand Arena and more TB/TW. We just finished DS Geo TB and have likely 1 month wait until we can run it again. It seems Grand Arena runs almost non-stop. I just don't enjoy Grand Arena in comparison with the guild-aspects of this game. The guild events are more fun and engaging for all.

Disagree, I love Grand Arena, it is by far my favorite game mode. The beauty of this game is it allows for Guild focused players like yourself and (slightly more) individual focused players like me to have game modes to play.

And, just to compare the days that something is available to do in GAC vs TW/TB, there are 12 attack phases per month in GAC (1 GAC per month is the rough schedule we follow), so lets call it 12 days actual battles and 4-12 days of defensive planning (some people set the same defense all the time, others spend hours studying and planning each matchup). Total of 16-24 "days" of time.

There are 2 TBs per month with 6 days in each, so 12 days of TB. There are 4 TWs per month, each with a def day and an attack day. That puts us at 16-20 active days (depending on how "active" you count setting TW def).

so, depending on how much effort you put into strategizing a defense in TW/GAC, there are about as many active days of GAC as Guild events as it currently stands.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Regardless, my point is the same:...

So is mine.
    less Grand Arena and more TB/TW. We just finished DS Geo TB and have likely 1 month wait until we can run it again.

You have several TWs and a LS TB in between.
    It seems Grand Arena runs almost non-stop. I just don't enjoy Grand Arena in comparison with the guild-aspects of this game. The guild events are more fun and engaging for all.

Yes, guild events are fun and engaging - and so is GAC.