Join the Empire! - get your R8 mats & KAM shards - multiple 300M+ guilds - multiple timezones

Replies

• Options
    Join us and never have to worry about being in the right guild ever again!
  • Options
    EU player??? We have a home for you ;-)
  • Options
    Limited spots in our European branch are now available!
    Dew it! - Sheev Palpatine
  • Options
    Intergalactic player? Come home to the Empire!
  • Options
    Come join the European guild built from scratches in record time! We're really devoted to the game, yet relaxed. Plenty of help and knowledge plus good fun
  • Options
    See action now! The imperial efforts in Europe need your help!
  • Options
    Its fun... why not?
  • Options
    The Empire is where the fun is at. That's why Palpatine named his empire The Empire.
  • Options
    Best decision I made was to change into the Empire alliance. Fun and competitive. Come get some.
  • Options
    Your Emperor needs you!
  • Options
    Still have room for people
  • Options
    We have force ghosts in the imperial cells! Come see ;-)
  • Options
    Join the beach party on Scarif! 4 Spots available after the end of TW!
  • Options
    No better place to show off your eight-pack than the beaches of Scarif. I heard Kylo Ren is hanging around there.
  • Options
    If you like dressing the same we have 2x white uniforms ready to go in the 501st
  • Options
    Lets drop some bombs on that LS Geo TB together. Come speak to us and see what we can do!
  • Options
    Limited spots will be available after the current TB ends, so make sure to talk to our recruiters right now!
  • Options
    We have a few slots in our EU guild. Come and talk to us before the next TB
  • Options
    It’s a great group of people. You won’t regret checking us out.
  • Options
    I had cat AIDS before I joined Empire, but now my witch doctor says that I'm cured thanks Empire!
  • Options
    Join the Empire and get GAS!
  • Options
    Four score and seven months ago our alliance leads brought forth on this gaming community, a new alliance conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all gamers are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great bumping war, testing whether that alliance, or any alliance so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We have come to dedicate a portion of this forum, as a final recruiting place for those who here have given their time that that alliance might live.

The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought have here thus far nobly advanced. We here highly resolve that those retired shall not have quit in vain, that this alliance under CG, shall have a new birth of players, and that this alliance of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
  • Options
    Come join the Empire, they have Taco Tuesday and Casual Friday.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • Options
    Keep Calm and Enlist Now.
  • Options
    Hello There!
  • Options
    Great people, highly organized, awesome pet pics channel. :)
  • Options
    Come for the Wat shards, stay for the awsome leadership.

We have pet pics channel. Come show off your fur baby.
  • Options
    Join now.
    Just do it.
  • Options
    Just do it — join us! This is a great guild to call home.
  • Options
    Execute order 66 and give yourself to your Emperor!