Battle my own roster

Please fir the love of God let me battle my own roster. Im sick of trying out new characters and squads in galactic war, it doesn't work....

Replies

• Players have been asking for a sandbox mode for years, literally years. CG won't do it. Why? Because they can't figure out how to monetize it, so they won't spend time / resources giving it to us.

I'm sure once they figure out how to make money from it, like a subscription service or an unlock for crystals / dollars option, they'll spend time on it.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Players have been asking for a sandbox mode for years, literally years. CG won't do it. Why? Because they can't figure out how to monetize it, so they won't spend time / resources giving it to us.

I'm sure once they figure out how to make money from it, like a subscription service or an unlock for crystals / dollars option, they'll spend time on it.

I like the game,

Im happy to do all the things I need to do to progress. I don't see how it will take from anything else, I can mod gw and challenges etc.

It would just be a cool extra feature that keeps me playing and growing in a much more expansive and deep way. I end up throwing in a test team into arena just to be able to try them out. It's ridiculous tbh.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Players have been asking for a sandbox mode for years, literally years. CG won't do it. Why? Because they can't figure out how to monetize it, so they won't spend time / resources giving it to us.

You ok?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I don't want to battle my own roster, i would definetely lose !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Time out.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »

This was probably true...until they announced in a Q&A that they were working on a Sandbox type mode. It has been a few months, but they were focused on LS Geo (and its bugs) and then new characters and the upcoming raid.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

You ok?

I'm fine, everything's fine, we're all fine here. How are you?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Yeah, if I lose to myself, I’m quitting!
  • They said they're working on it

I think
  • Please fir the love of God let me battle my own roster. Im sick of trying out new characters and squads in galactic war, it doesn't work....

Mirror match.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Please fir the love of God let me battle my own roster. Im sick of trying out new characters and squads in galactic war, it doesn't work....

You cant play with yourself because they cant profit on it. Seems like Anakin runs the game, no sandbox mode, no sandbagging allowed, only 3 sand people, devs all hate sand.
  • You cant play with yourself because they cant profit on it. Seems like Anakin runs the game, no sandbox mode, no sandbagging allowed, only 3 sand people, devs all hate sand.

Actually Anakin is just a hologram. The whole game is a big Holotable, so it's really Chewie running it.
  • Let the Wookie win!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

You cant play with yourself because they cant profit on it. Seems like Anakin runs the game, no sandbox mode, no sandbagging allowed, only 3 sand people, devs all hate sand.

Playing with yourself... sounds a lil wrong...

Devs dont hate sand because sandbagging continues to be a thing, intentionally or not
  • Nihion wrote: »

But when you lose to yourself, you also win, on defense. So......
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited January 2020

Actually Anakin is just a hologram. The whole game is a big Holotable, so it's really Chewie running it.

Gotta catch 'em all!
    Errr, wait, wrong game...kinda...mostly.
    It's time to d-d-d-duel! No,that's not it either...
    Hrmmm..
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

But when you lose to yourself, you also win, on defense. So......

Exactly

Actually I'm pretty sure people are playing with themselves as u were writing that, and even as I write this lol
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    This reminds me of the ballad of Stana and Anats.
  • Yeah give it some time for release. I believe it'll happen this year (Hopefully first half).

Best acknowledge now that it will be monetized in some way though.