Ships for Malevolence

Any idea when we are getting any more ships specifically geared for malevolence fleet.

Only really got 2 ships that work well with it and one of them isn’t farmable.

Of the other ships we are using , 3 genos ships that are ok ish but really meant to go with Thrawn.
Then IG ship, if you’ve tried using it you’ll realise it’s incredibly squishy against a negotiator fleet with its healing negligible.

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Mal fleet works great for me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I agree I want another buzz droid(ish) ship, however hounds tooth with the two droid ships we got demolishes most others... also depending on who your up against calling in mill falcon on first call with everything buzz droided up anc AEO attack and it’s done.
  • Even though Male is viable I'd still like to see 1-2 ships added. Maybe smth that deals with HT (undispellable healing + buff immunity for 2 rounds?) as it's really annoying attacking that HT with retribution (thx Ahsoka) for like 10 times in a row having no impact.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I have to disagree that the geonosian ships are meant to go with Thrawn- no more so than Thrawn works well with traya-
    The malevelance is the only sep cap, so I am sure the devs intend us to use them there. Another droid ship feels needed though, I agree. The gunship is already in game.
    Mupper00 wrote: »
    Any idea when we are getting any more ships specifically geared for malevolence fleet.

Only really got 2 ships that work well with it and one of them isn’t farmable.

Of the other ships we are using , 3 genos ships that are ok ish but really meant to go with Thrawn.
    Then IG ship, if you’ve tried using it you’ll realise it’s incredibly squishy against a negotiator fleet with its healing negligible.

• Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Mal fleet works great for me.

Not saying it doesn’t . I like the ship also. Currently at 5 star with relic7 GG, and r5 sun fac, hyena 4star ( come on when can we farm this ship already ?) and HT r3.
    If genosian spy gets taunt out on anakin then special can sometimes take him out with assists even through initial revive.
    The problem is it’s very RNG related , skill or gear is not so important.

Legend91 wrote: »
    Even though Male is viable I'd still like to see 1-2 ships added. Maybe smth that deals with HT (undispellable healing + buff immunity for 2 rounds?) as it's really annoying attacking that HT with retribution (thx Ahsoka) for like 10 times in a row having no impact.

Here’s someone speaking from the same page, exactly that.
    Sick of seeing the HT in game to be honest.

If HT gets retribution and you haven’t got anakin out of the way then it’s goodnight Vienna !

The top whale in my shard has a full r7 negotiator fleet of some 520k power now, the sheer damage hiding behind HT is ridiculous , I’ve lost my HT in there opening salvo sometimes😳.
  • So, when will the Hyena Bomber be farmable? Any idea? Should be soonish, or?
    At 4* It's squishy at times but I guess at 6 or 7 stars it should be a monster...
  • I'd like to see Droid Tri-Fighter as well, just because its my favorite of the Droid Starfighters.

It would also mean you have 6 Separatist ships + IG2K for a full fleet of Seps/Droids
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    So, when will the Hyena Bomber be farmable? Any idea? Should be soonish, or?
    At 4* It's squishy at times but I guess at 6 or 7 stars it should be a monster...

@8fache_Rendite very soon. You can go to swgohevents.com and look at the marquee page to see the expected farm date for all marquees. We are in the window for Hyena right now.
  • From the Q & A we re getting a bunch of new ships and toons. I am would think seps and GR will have a last shot for new toons/ships in feb or March because of Clone Wars.

I’m thinking new ships will be fo and res including cap ships.
  • So, when will the Hyena Bomber be farmable? Any idea? Should be soonish, or?

Per the Release Cadence, it’s due to become farmable within 4-6 weeks after going into shipments. 1/21 will be 6 weeks - so it should be available anytime between now, and the next content update after 1/21.
  • jkray622 wrote: »

Per the Release Cadence...

Was there a release cadence given for Galactic Chase ships?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »

swgohevents seems to think so and they tend to be right on farming windows.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited January 2020

Not technically, but every Chase unit has followed the cadence as though their galactic chase was a marquee event. I’ve tracked every unit release, announcement, movement into shipments, and farm date. I do it to call the studio out if they “forget” (like Xanadu Blood), as well as to give my guild a heads up for expected timeframes in which they can expect to start farming a new unit,
  • I expect bomber to come soon. Fleet is good in it's current form. But I'd love another sep ship. Give us The soulless one plz
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    CosmicJ wrote: »
    I expect bomber to come soon. Fleet is good in it's current form. But I'd love another sep ship. Give us The soulless one plz

Not happening, GG has Malevolence and that's it. Soulless one was made only for the event, they said so in some Q&A, I think.
  • jkray622 wrote: »

Not technically, but every Chase unit has followed the cadence as though their galactic chase was a marquee event. I’ve tracked every unit release, announcement, movement into shipments, and farm date. I do it to call the studio out if they “forget” (like Xanadu Blood), as well as to give my guild a heads up for expected timeframes in which they can expect to start farming a new unit,

So... no, then?
  • It's already been said, but definitely the droid gunship that's in LSTB. It's hard to tell how well the ship actually works since every enemy hits with the power of a nuclear blast in that mode, but it'd round out a Malevolence fleet nicely.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

So... no, then?

Yes, until it doesn't happen.