• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    jfears2 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    So when a healthy person is someone who eats healthy people, who was the first healthy person?

Jesus.... there's tons of people out there who literally eat his body and drink his blood.

Literally?

Might want to brush up on your Catholicism. Yes, literally.

uh, whut?

it's the religion Catholics follow.

Catholics are people addicted to cats?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    So when a healthy person is someone who eats healthy people, who was the first healthy person?

Jesus.... there's tons of people out there who literally eat his body and drink his blood.

Literally?

uh, whut?

Google "true presence" if you are legitimately asking. This isn't the place to discuss this though.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

Literally?

Not my point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Literally?

Not my point.

You didn't have one. You asked a question. Sorry if you didn't get the answer you wanted.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Literally?

uh, whut?

Google "true presence" if you are legitimately asking. This isn't the place to discuss this though.

I guess we just have to agree to disagree on that one. I'm sure you can understand why.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

Literally?

uh, whut?

I guess we just have to agree to disagree on that one. I'm sure you can understand why.

Fair enough

• The game is not dying despite efforts to kill it. Devs keep releasing broken content and more and more bugs and lag exists but we still play like the good servants we are.
  • Imo, the state of the game is currently redundant and uninteresting as a three year player. Having said that, I think their recent efforts to help new players is great for the health of the game over all. I’m hoping it gets fun again after this current phase.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

Literally?

Not my point.

You didn't have one. You asked a question. Sorry if you didn't get the answer you wanted.

Sentences one and three are both wildly incorrect. Good day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Literally?

Not my point.

Good day.

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Literally?

Not my point.

Good day.

Good day! Good day! Good day good day good day!
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Thread is still going strong!!

Munching popcorn!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Still going ? Glad to see people still trying to work out if a 20% revenue loss from the year before is good or bad lol.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Still going ? Glad to see people still trying to work out if a 20% revenue loss from the year before is good or bad lol.

Oh darn it, i thought it was people trying to work out if december 2019 being the 2nd most profitable month is good or bad. lmao
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Still going ? Glad to see people still trying to work out if a 20% revenue loss from the year before is good or bad lol.

Oh darn it, i thought it was people trying to work out if december 2019 being the 2nd most profitable month is good or bad. lmao

Shame years are made up from months and not enough months are as good as Dec 19 was , hopefully 2020 will be better.
  • For me, the spirit of this game is beyond broken. Devs trying to streamline ability for new players to catch up (and become good servants) is because lots and lots of people are fed up and leaving. I’m a guild officer and I echo the same as the guy at the beginning of the thread.. it’s harder and harder to get new players, and often the ones you get don’t stick around (become dead / inactive guild members) because they get bored / frustrated by getting curb stomped in every pvp encounter (thanks to a fully broken matchmaking system) and all they see is the truly monumental obstacles the devs intentionally put in your path to entice you to pay to get around them. The level of greed is off the charts and it’s actually really sad when people defend the devs. Be a good servant and defend your bloated, overweight trillionaire masters!

The only reason I stick around is because this game is on a mobile platform and as such I can play it whenever I have a few spare moments.

Ok fanboys and dreamers! Have at me! Tell me how wrong I am! You’ll never convince me because it’s been my own experience since starting this game in 2015. If it wasn’t SW, nobody would be here.

Parting shot - I’m continually surprised at how lazy the devs are too .. for the amount of cash that rolls in on this game, they put out a truly pathetic amount of effort back into the experience for their gamers. Their idea of new content is the freaking hyperdrive bundle. Yes, very sad indeed.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    It is so sad when people who play games measure whether a community or fun or the game's health by corporate profits.

I'm an officer in a large guild family. Turnover is worse than ever. Almost nobody is having fun. Every couple of weeks there is a new straw that broke the camel's back for another group of our members. A huge portion of people are just holding on hoping something changes soon, others are just becoming increasingly casual.

You can't tell me that isn't the case because that is what I actually see constantly with my own two eyes.

This tells me however much money they are making, it could be far more. I know whales that are done spending because they bought GAS and second round FTP have beat them to 7* 7 relic.

Boom. Spot on.

Hyperdrive bundle, and releasing Meta hard to get characters like General Anakin always causes upsurge in profits. As I have routinely said before about this game to EA/CG and other players that echo it it is about the satisfaction of the players, and data does not give the whole picture like companies try to allude to. This is an essential part of the health of the game.

This just makes the community feel they are not being listened to when people hide behind data. Anyone who has been paying attention to the community knows that a lot of players are getting burned out and there are a lot of the same complaints among them.
  • Zippy_3000 wrote: »
    For me, the spirit of this game is beyond broken. Devs trying to streamline ability for new players to catch up (and become good servants) is because lots and lots of people are fed up and leaving. I’m a guild officer and I echo the same as the guy at the beginning of the thread.. it’s harder and harder to get new players, and often the ones you get don’t stick around (become dead / inactive guild members) because they get bored / frustrated by getting curb stomped in every pvp encounter (thanks to a fully broken matchmaking system) and all they see is the truly monumental obstacles the devs intentionally put in your path to entice you to pay to get around them. The level of greed is off the charts and it’s actually really sad when people defend the devs. Be a good servant and defend your bloated, overweight trillionaire masters!

The only reason I stick around is because this game is on a mobile platform and as such I can play it whenever I have a few spare moments.

Ok fanboys and dreamers! Have at me! Tell me how wrong I am! You’ll never convince me because it’s been my own experience since starting this game in 2015. If it wasn’t SW, nobody would be here.

Parting shot - I’m continually surprised at how lazy the devs are too .. for the amount of cash that rolls in on this game, they put out a truly pathetic amount of effort back into the experience for their gamers. Their idea of new content is the freaking hyperdrive bundle. Yes, very sad indeed.

For every person that loses a PvP encounter there is someone who wins it. Is that defending trillionaire masters or stating the obvious that you don't consider? Also Every other mobile game of this design that isn't Star Wars based says hi.

Literally?

Not my point.

If it's a grammar issue then I have no excuse except that I'm an engineer and that's never been my strong point of mine. If it's not a grammar issue then I guess I don't understand what's incorrect about what I said.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • jfears2 wrote: »

Literally?

Not my point.

If it's a grammar issue then I have no excuse except that I'm an engineer and that's never been my strong point of mine. If it's not a grammar issue then I guess I don't understand what's incorrect about what I said.

Seems like he is saying he did have a point (to ask a question) and he got the answer he wanted. Now why post not my point if you got the answer you wanted? The mystery grows.
  • jfears2 wrote: »

Literally?

Not my point.

Seems like he is saying he did have a point (to ask a question) and he got the answer he wanted. Now why post not my point if you got the answer you wanted? The mystery grows.

Or he believes him to be not sorry, both could work.
  • It is so sad when people who play games measure whether a community or fun or the game's health by corporate profits.

I'm an officer in a large guild family. Turnover is worse than ever. Almost nobody is having fun. Every couple of weeks there is a new straw that broke the camel's back for another group of our members. A huge portion of people are just holding on hoping something changes soon, others are just becoming increasingly casual.

You can't tell me that isn't the case because that is what I actually see constantly with my own two eyes.

This tells me however much money they are making, it could be far more. I know whales that are done spending because they bought GAS and second round FTP have beat them to 7* 7 relic.

It's not the case in my guild. Completely the opposite actually. We're not part of a family of guilds at all though. Actually, we're named after a 1980s 1-hit wonder band and that is pretty much all there is to our mysterious backstory
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member

Literally?

Yeah man. All you need is water, flour, salt and yeast. Instant **** flesh. Lol.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Beyol wrote: »

Literally?

Yeah man. All you need is water, flour, salt and yeast. Instant **** flesh. Lol.

Instant C h r i s t flesh.
  • As a guild leader in the game who has played for many years with lack of new recruits coming into the game and players quitting the past 3-4 months have been absolutely brutal. I couldn’t agree with ScummerAntilles more. His anecdotal analysis is spot on!
  • Zippy_3000 wrote: »
    For me, the spirit of this game is beyond broken. Devs trying to streamline ability for new players to catch up (and become good servants) is because lots and lots of people are fed up and leaving. I’m a guild officer and I echo the same as the guy at the beginning of the thread.. it’s harder and harder to get new players, and often the ones you get don’t stick around (become dead / inactive guild members) because they get bored / frustrated by getting curb stomped in every pvp encounter (thanks to a fully broken matchmaking system) and all they see is the truly monumental obstacles the devs intentionally put in your path to entice you to pay to get around them. The level of greed is off the charts and it’s actually really sad when people defend the devs. Be a good servant and defend your bloated, overweight trillionaire masters!

Mzee wrote: »
    It is so sad when people who play games measure whether a community or fun or the game's health by corporate profits.

Boom. Spot on.

Hyperdrive bundle, and releasing Meta hard to get characters like General Anakin always causes upsurge in profits. As I have routinely said before about this game to EA/CG and other players that echo it it is about the satisfaction of the players, and data does not give the whole picture like companies try to allude to. This is an essential part of the health of the game.

This just makes the community feel they are not being listened to when people hide behind data. Anyone who has been paying attention to the community knows that a lot of players are getting burned out and there are a lot of the same complaints among them.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Bro... The whales are happy... They can whale harder so they can get the contend u FTP don't have... Which puts us back 3 - 4 months while catching up to the meta (Galatic Legends)

It has always been like this since day 1... It has been like this in other games... As long as there is revenue, the game survives.