My account is locked. Why please

Was told to get in contact with LucifersDaddy about why my account violated TOS.
Don’t see how this is possible and I’d like an explanation please.
Thank you

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    there is only 1 person who can investigate your account and possibly unban it
    @CG_LucifersDaddy
    click on his name and select message / new message to contact him
    message him only once with all the relevant info and await a reply.
    if you keep messaging him you will be moved to the back of the queue and wait longer.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Did you face a team in GAC that consisted of 3PO, Wat, and Hermit Yoda?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Is that a real thing?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

Is that a real thing?

Apparently it is, and according to reddit battling it (and winning) with a very weak character can get you banned automatically.
  • Nonoffensive12
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Lucifer wrote back, said some guy leviathan would contact. Never did. I erased the game. Whatever. They want to do this after I’ve spent money on it and not even explain it or bother to get back I’ll simply avoid anything EA on my phone.
    Problem solved
    My stats are , well, not the greatest, if I were a cheater I’d be doing much better I think, lol.
    Have fun every one! Been real.
  • Apparently was for threatening language on an in game chat.
    Not true.
    So someone else cheated by reporting me, and I got punished.
    Totally done. That’s all it takes guys. The nerd overlords are watching and issuing the guilty verdicts based on nothing.
    Have fun, totally completely done with this game.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I doubt that you would get banned for that reason without CG actually having data/documentation of the conversation. I doubt that they would ban you simply because someone else reports you, without investigating the issue.
  • Ravenclaws
    63 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    You sure you weren't being offensive?

Your forum name kinda makes it look like you tried hard to look non offensive.

Could just be a crazy coincidence though.
  • It wasn’t banned. 5 day suspension or something like that. So sure, I was being a bit of a baby about it..... but at the same time, nah man, I’m not good with just taking something you’ve spent cash on with zero explanation and some curt ‘I’m the nerd in charge’ response after all of it.
    Yup, your in charge, all good, have fun with that, lol. Looser. Lol.
    No, NOW, I’m not being nice about it.
  • Alright guys you got it all figured out. If it happens to you you’ll get it.
    This particular looser is going to stop playing Star Wars on his phone. Make sure to keep up with the meta on your Star Wars game, on your phone.
    You take something I paid for, I have a problem with that, as any grown man should, all good, you got me, then you get no more money.
    Pretty easy.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    this thread is is pretty lose with the spelling. iykwim
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • My mind is blown Kryptic. Thank you very much.
  • Just trying to help, it seemed there was some confusion or purposeful misunderstanding
  • Yes someone covered the spelling Gifafi, thank you for jumping on the train though. Good hustle.
  • Yet if porpoiseful, would I not still be a mammal? Would my blood not be warm? Would I prefer the shallows or the sand on the beach?
  • Yet if porpoiseful, would I not still be a mammal? Would my blood not be warm? Would I prefer the shallows or the sand on the beach?

How very poetic, what are you on about?
  • Now that everything's settled, let's gather up our lose change, head to the pub and loose our minds.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Carter, my guild is comprised of people I know, in real life. We are all co workers. And if they did it, they’d be laughing hysterically saying they did.
  • Carter, it was in response to Kryptic. Get it? Good lad. You’ll be alright.
  • Carter, it was in response to Kryptic. Get it? Good lad. You’ll be alright.

Not in the slightest, I guess I must simply lack your flair for language. Lad?
  • Yes Sith, yes, we get it, the spelling, we get it.
    It’s like a comedian doing another white people can’t dance joke, no, we can’t, enough, move on, new stuff.
  • Carter, my response to Kryptic was cryptic. I’m sorry you didn’t get it.
  • Carter, my response to Kryptic was cryptic. I’m sorry you didn’t get it.

Forgive me my infinite lack of wisdom and understanding. I hope you have a... cryptic day with your colleagues.
  • Thanks Carter. I typically do.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Now that everything's settled, let's gather up our lose change, head to the pub and loose our minds.

if we drink too much tho...lose lips sink ships
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Moderately funny Gifafi. Ty. Good addition. Finally.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Now that everything's settled, let's gather up our lose change, head to the pub and loose our minds.

if we drink too much tho...lose lips sink ships

Because we loose our inhibitions
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Well it seems you can just report things for whatever and it sticks.
    That’s my entire point.

I very much doubt this. That's my point.
    And yes, I’m angry, and justifiably.

Angry? Yes, that's evident. Justifiably? Not so sure.
  • Done sightseeing in Forum troll land.
    Waqui, doubt what you like you’d not be happy either.
    Have a great day.
    Going to my big boy job.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone! I've gone ahead and closed this thread due to it turning into a bickering session.

EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.