Padme 5* and 7* bare minimum to acquire, please post your results here

Replies

• I had very few Seps leveled since I don't use them.
    An old G6 Dooku from early days, and G8 Asajj as I'm started to level up NS.

But I had a full bug team working towards 7* at L1 that was waiting for me to get enough gear & credits to turn them into a proper GAC team.

I went ahead & did what upgrades I could & somehow managed to squeeze out a 5* Padme after several tries this weekend. Kept adding gear, levels, & mats after each fail.

uum11pi70pbr.png

Everyone is just how I won except for Soldier who was less 1 item, Green Mk1 Stuncuff was holding me at G7+5, till I farmed it this morning & upgraded him to G8.0

ayc6gltl2ios.png

Not that I can level/gear her now anyway, could have just waited till next time, LOL.
    But I get to at least I can think about working on my GR team now.
    I have them all at 4-5* but mostly all naked L1.

• rickertron
    324 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    7* G10 Nute lead, 7* G11 Jango, 7* G10 (1 Zeta) Dooku, 7*G 8 Asajj, 7* G8 Sun Fac achieved Padme 7* with this crew.
  • I only got her at 5* but it was easy but couldn't do 6* because of jango0l11bx7ib258.jpg
  • Ladies and gentlemen, please
    Would you bring your attention to me?
    For a feast for your eyes to see
    An explosion of catastrophe
    Like nothing you've ever seen before
    Watch closely as I open this door
    Your jaws will be on the floor
    After this you'll be begging for more

e9zfqm58dh1b.png

I really didn't think 7* would be possible with these gear levels.
  • I think it is if you put your best mods on, if that doesn’t cut it maybe add some gear. The ones you want geared up the most are alpha and spy
  • Used this for 5* took 10-20 tries and my best mods. Padme>Fish>Anakin>GK taunt with Sunfac when you can but gotta his dispel on kenobi and never used Geo k7stw3uoilva.png
    Soldiers special
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    7 star Padme with this team.

mokjocj5gbql.png

Played it roughly 50 times with my G11 zDooku, benched Dooku for my G8 Magnaguard and it took roughly 10 tries with that lineup.

My team was significantly lower for t5
  • 7 stars Padme with this bugs team.
    79499f7rxd84.jpg
  • Eastryder wrote: »

My team was significantly lower for t5

That was for tier 5.
  • 20cmulcahy
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Beat tier 7 with G11 poggle, G9GBA then G8 soldier spy and sun fac. Only zeta on GBA unique. Crit damage and crit chance on spy with health sets and speed secondaries everyone else. I did it on my 3rd try but after retrying it afterwards I couldn't replicate it so i probably got lucky on the RNG.

rojzdda4yrut.png
  • 7*'d Padme with...9dovo5ngv43v.png
    And yes this was after they added the new journey system. I have her at g12, seems to be good in 3v3 in GA

• Eastryder
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    uja3sbbzm57n.jpg

No abilities were above lvl 5 except jango
  • 5* unlock. Horrible mods most not lvl 15, laughable speed.

s2k9aqhqb6jf.png

• 7 star unlock with no zetas, took quite a few tries but key was to kill JKA and then Padme and then Fish-jollee. Had Asajj at G12 and that was critical. Nute lead at G11, Poggle and Geo Soldier at G11 and Magna Guard at G8
  • Eymecff8ds94j.png

I actually didn’t get to attempt it with only one zeta as I had two before 7*, but G8 or lower, GBA had all moves maxed besides him spys hit makes the difference. Just use regular health and protection mods to beef them up and focus padme. (Take down protection then use spy’s special with 3 or more debuts and she’s gone) from there focus fish or just press auto really. Taking out padme first is the key to the whole event.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    7* g9 geonosians all the way simple and definite
  • I don't remember the gear levels, I think they were all g12. I used the geos. Went fairly easy, but then got down to just mace against all my bugs. Almost quit, but kept at it and after 10 minutes or so mace finally died.

GBA had both zetas, cannot remember if you can call in the 6th bug or not.
  • Miketo28 wrote: »
    I don't remember the gear levels, I think they were all g12. I used the geos. Went fairly easy, but then got down to just mace against all my bugs. Almost quit, but kept at it and after 10 minutes or so mace finally died.

GBA had both zetas, cannot remember if you can call in the 6th bug or not.

I find this unlikely.
  • If anyone can beat tier 5 with separatists lower gear than this please let me know! I feel this is an extreme bare minimum.
    n8egn84fuvq7.png
    1lere52m7o9a.png
    v4sd3t74jwwn.png

5* unlock
  • How do I start this event? I have 5 Separatists at 5*-6* gear lvl 7. Is it only around at certain times or level dependent? I’m level 74. I had no problem starting The Emporor & Thrawn events with Phoenix.
  • SNKAllen wrote: »
    How do I start this event? I have 5 Separatists at 5*-6* gear lvl 7. Is it only around at certain times or level dependent? I’m level 74. I had no problem starting The Emporor & Thrawn events with Phoenix.

Need to be level 85
  • 1djlrwczgzkq.jpg
    7gjd2txgp552.jpg

This was absolutely miserable, but I don't think I've seen a 7* unlock lower than this yet (other than geos). only zeta on Assajj. GG and Poggle died right away pretty much. It needed like perfect RNG (JKA not using AoE to start, fish Jolee not reviving JKA. Kill order: Padme -> JKA & GK -> Fish -> MW
  • Put the zeta on gg metalloid monstrosity and it makes stuff easy
  • Kill padme then fish the jka then mace wundu he does shatterpoint the kenobi
  • Anybody got any tips for beating 5* with my current Characters.

I was advised Nute was a good lead, but I see people are having a lot of success with AV Lead and wondered who was better for 6* and 7* as to not waste time farming the wrong one.

7* Dooku G9
    7* Poggle G10
    7* GS G8
    7* Sun fac G8
    7* B2 G9
    5* GG G8
    5* Nute G8
    4* AV (almost 4 star)

Currently have no Zeta’s but happy to add a zeta to whoever is best fit.

Unsure on what the best team comp and lead is for this?
  • 7 star unlock with mainly g9-g10, poggle sat this one out. Need to have perfect RNG, it was like winning a lottery
    x00c39qfb8hb.png

• Just get your geos to gX/gXI and five GBA the unique zeta and you will cut through the 7* fight without a problem
  • I did six star with these geos. Gba has unique zeta
  • Am I missing something (I prob am) but why are many using Ventress lead? If I read correctly it only benefits nightsister allies and not separatist.