Pilotless Ship Stats...

I know it was eitehr in a Q&A or a post, but there was a comment from a dev on how the stats scale and for these ships.... Does anyone remember where it is? Thanks.
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• Options
    Somewhere on this forum
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Somewhere on this forum

Thanks. I searched a couple of different key words and it didn't help. Is your dad around to help? Wiser then you is he.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options
    Thought it was in a Q&A, for which there is a handy archive now. Not sure if it was last month or November, but pretty sure it was recent
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Q: How is vulture droid able scale and keep up with the power that relic 7 is giving other pilots?
    A: CG_Miller - For Vulture, Hyena, and Y-wing (all our crewless ships so far) we made sure that their stats scaled in such a way that they can and do remain competitive and vital parts of their fleets at the current maximum Relic level. We had to be very careful that a maxed out crewless ship wasn't dominant in terms of how much was invested into it (i.e. melted face against non-Relic enemies). It was a very fine line but our internal testing is showing the results we were aiming for with these ships.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2000045/#Comment_2000045
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Somewhere on this forum

Thanks. I searched a couple of different key words and it didn't help. Is your dad around to help? Wiser then you is he.

I smell salt.

I answered your question I mean it’s not my fault it’s not the answer you wanted to hear.
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I am Groot

Yes, we need OP's leg but it's pretty important it's the last thing we take!
  • Options
    I am Groot

That’s illegal man we can’t do that without getting caught!