We need new LS and DS battles.

I think I have toons that can solo the hardest nodes on autoplay. We should have nodes that are incredibly difficult that scale with character GP

Replies

• We need new developers.
  • We just need content
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    We just need content

Challenging content, that doesn't require waiting for your guild.
  • these new TBs should be easily transitioned to new nodes to fight on, not only giving content for a while, but giving a space to test out units without needing the TBs to be up
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    these new TBs should be easily transitioned to new nodes to fight on, not only giving content for a while, but giving a space to test out units without needing the TBs to be up

That's what I am getting at. My r6 CLS just autoplayed the entire hard node of last LS battle, though my r7 R2D2 died on GG while on autoplay.
  • Holding out hope for a blitz style game mode.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Holding out hope for a blitz style game mode.

Roster vs. Roster all at once on autoplay? Whoever has the best zTraya and zzPadme team wins. LOL oh and Jawas
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Remember LS-9b. That node was rough and was awesome when you finally 3* it.
  • New nodes would be awesome. And while they start doing it why shouldn't they do it right...make it a storymode
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

That was a nightmare until we got GK
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    LS = Shaak clones auto

DS = Geos auto

Unless they make it R14 new meta difficulty
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

I did it with zeta Qui-Gon, Luminara, Barris, Aayla, and Grandmaster Yoda, then borrowed Old Ben as an ally. Easy mode. No Kenobi necessary! Had all kinds of foresight all over the place, every dodge gave TM, killing an enemy refreshed foresight. Fun, easy!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I did it with zeta Qui-Gon, Luminara, Barris, Aayla, and Grandmaster Yoda, then borrowed Old Ben as an ally. Easy mode. No Kenobi necessary! Had all kinds of foresight all over the place, every dodge gave TM, killing an enemy refreshed foresight. Fun, easy!

I was using clones with my first zeta ever on Cody lol