Solo HAAT

I’m building a clone team.

What’s the lowest gear level clones can solo the Haat under a shaak lead?

Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I’m building a clone team.

What’s the lowest gear level clones can solo the Haat under a shaak lead?

Probably somewhere around G13R5. I have Shaak G12 and my 501st all R5-R7, with my 6* arena mods on them, and I just barely missed clearing phase 1 (GG at about 8% when he killed Shaak 5s and Rex). With better RNG or maybe better mods (??? I have some sick damage/crit on Arc and Echo and a few 25+ god mods on the others, been playing since Nov '16) and RNG and I likely could have finished the solo.

Best educated guess: You'll finish your 501st just in time for HAAT to be sim-able and GAS to no longer be meta. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fk69QjI.gif
  • Cool thanks.

I have most at g12 now. Just working on arc trooper so not that far off.
  • Since they have quests tied to this I doubt they make it where we can sim it.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • There are quests tied to the pit, which can be simmed
  • If you have 3PO you can probably do it with just a few relics
  • If you have 3PO you can probably do it with just a few relics

What gear on 3PO? I have a G12 3PO but he dies to GG and B2 AOEs
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I've been soloing HAAT with resistance for awhile now. I run Jedi Rey, R2, 3PO, BB8 and resistance trooper. There are variations of this team that use Finn instead. I was able to do this with gear 12+, no finisher but had to mod specifically for the HAAT. So the trouble with HAAT is phase 1. You HAVE to daze, confuse and expose the B2, then the other droids. If done correctly, they're out of action the rest of the phase. Then you focus on GG, removing TM as much as possible and call 3PO to assist with Rey, I call BB8 to assist 3PO. Finish GG, hit Auto and watch the rest of the raid, only blowing by the dialog screens.

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Resistance

I have since taken Jedi Rey to relic 3, but that only makes it easier.

I would also like to add that Skelturix has a video on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBVOMiotFU
  • Mine was just G12 too so not sure. Have a few of the G12 pieces but not all of them obviously 6fhl98bi88sv.jpg
  • You should be using Shaak Ti's second special to call him to assist pretty regularly so he'll be pretty healthy at all times
  • G13r3 ought to do it with great mods. R5 makes it a cinch from what I'm told.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • There are quests tied to the pit, which can be simmed

Which ones?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    There are quests tied to the pit, which can be simmed

Which ones?

Can't remember the name but theres one to destory the door panel 10 times.
  • 20cmulcahy wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    There are quests tied to the pit, which can be simmed

Which ones?

Can't remember the name but theres one to destory the door panel 10 times.

I think you only get that quest if you buy the Hyperdrive Bundle. Maybe new players starting in the last few months fo as well.