Lost Connection to Server - Battle Result is a Draw

Slaveen
481 posts Member
I keep getting the error message listed in the title for fleet arena battles. I’ve now beaten the same opponent twice meaning I should have gone from 9 to 5 in my shard but I’m still rank 9. There is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection, as evidenced by the fact that I am posting this right now. My payout is in 28 minutes. @CG

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There may have been a problem with your connection during your battle. That your connection works fine later, proves nothing.
  • I had this problem yesterday in regular arena.
    My first battle I was on a 4G connection and it happened when I won with plenty of time remaining.
    So I powered off my phone just in case; turned it back on; connected to WiFi instead; then the exact same thing happened in my second battle against the same opponent.

Third time against the same opponent things were working again.
    Definitely wasn't a connection issue causing it.
  • I should add that I've never ever seen this message before.

In the past if I've ever had a connection issue, you see the spinner for a while, and instead it says that there is something up with the connection and you have a "Try Again" button, and it'll keep trying that until it can talk.

But this was a failure where it didn't have the spinner going for ages, it came up immediately, and there was no Try Again, button, just an OK to dismiss it.

Here's the screenshot I took.
    0n11zuejdb68.png

• I got this today as well. Been playing since 2017 and have never seen this once. Makes me wonder if it's a cheating opponent
  • profbinks wrote: »
    I got this today as well. Been playing since 2017 and have never seen this once. Makes me wonder if it's a cheating opponent

Please explain.

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Necro
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • profbinks wrote: »
    I got this today as well. Been playing since 2017 and have never seen this once. Makes me wonder if it's a cheating opponent

Why you did that?

Necro(er)
  • I get this a lot more than I used to. And I'm in a data center with very good internet connectivity. So it's not my connection.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>