New Content

Prev1
Could we have some?

Replies

  • Doneeta wrote: »
    No, no new content.... only packs

    Mind tricks don’t work, CG devs are toydarians, so it’s only money...

    Credits will not do fine.
  • Nothing new since GA was introduced.
  • TVF
    25916 posts Member
    Raid is planned for early this year per previous Q&A.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • They always have plans but very little is ever released or even in a timely manner or without so many bugs.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Raid is planned for early this year per previous Q&A.

    Early in the year huh? So wouldn’t it be cool to get any kind of details on it? Theme? Structure? Era?
  • I'd really like get more PVE nodes. More places to farm higher gear pieces.
  • TVF
    25916 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Raid is planned for early this year per previous Q&A.

    Early in the year huh? So wouldn’t it be cool to get any kind of details on it? Theme? Structure? Era?

    Sure.

    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LastJedi13 wrote: »
    I'd really like get more PVE nodes. More places to farm higher gear pieces.

    35endgxbnicr.jpg
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Doneeta wrote: »
    No, no new content.... only packs
    We got Geo LS TB, Journey Guide and Hyperdrive Bundle as new content
    More new content would cause more bugs

    I like how a guide that allows you to play old events and a pack for purchase are considered new content lol.

    I’m sorry CG, but the hyperdrive bundle is just a reskin of the bronzium pack. That doesn’t count as new content.

    While I do agree with most of the sentiment, I would have to say that the journey guide is sort of “new content”. It just happens to be new content not geared to end game players, so it feels like nothing to us. For players in that stage of the game, it’s probably a welcome addition.
  • Dear CG,

    Can I have the one in my avatar? She'd fit into this game quite nicely, I promise!
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    Doneeta wrote: »
    No, no new content.... only packs
    We got Geo LS TB, Journey Guide and Hyperdrive Bundle as new content
    More new content would cause more bugs

    I like how a guide that allows you to play old events and a pack for purchase are considered new content lol.

    I’m sorry CG, but the hyperdrive bundle is just a reskin of the bronzium pack. That doesn’t count as new content.

    While I do agree with most of the sentiment, I would have to say that the journey guide is sort of “new content”. It just happens to be new content not geared to end game players, so it feels like nothing to us. For players in that stage of the game, it’s probably a welcome addition.

    I just fail to see what the guide adds to the game outside of more convenience for acquiring legends or heroes. To me, it’s like calling sim tickets new content. “Now you can sim those pesky old battles instead of picking a team and hitting auto.”

    Now, we have a guide that replaces the awkward newbie questions like “what’s required to get Thrawn, again?” Was that really the best use of developer time?
  • Doneeta wrote: »
    No, no new content.... only packs

    Mind tricks don’t work, CG devs are toydarians, so it’s only money...

    New content = Packs

    Don't y'all know this by now?
  • At the very least there’s gotta be some new toons about to drop soon (I know not new content, but it’s somethinf), yet they still haven’t given us an update and it’s the 3rd week of January. They still haven’t even given us a hint as to requirements for the new kylo and rey which is ridiculous.

    Content aside, I just want some news for Gods sake.
  • TVF
    25916 posts Member
    At the very least there’s gotta be some new toons about to drop soon (I know not new content, but it’s somethinf), yet they still haven’t given us an update and it’s the 3rd week of January. They still haven’t even given us a hint as to requirements for the new kylo and rey which is ridiculous.

    Content aside, I just want some news for Gods sake.

    End of month per Q&A
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    640 posts Member
    edited January 14
    General Poe needs to get his act together first

    felafpxasm4w.jpeg
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • biglippedbeast
    187 posts Member
    edited January 14
    TVF wrote: »
    At the very least there’s gotta be some new toons about to drop soon (I know not new content, but it’s somethinf), yet they still haven’t given us an update and it’s the 3rd week of January. They still haven’t even given us a hint as to requirements for the new kylo and rey which is ridiculous.

    Content aside, I just want some news for Gods sake.

    End of month per Q&A

    True, will have to wait. Been awhile so I’m fiending for info.
  • I would like more Acklay type of available battles in the Legends section where we can play whenever we want for the beck of it
  • Cehmybro
    38 posts Member
    edited January 15
    I agree that more content needs to be added. Furthermore, and perhaps a bigger issue for me, is that our new content doesn't coincide with the release of new content into the Star Wars universe. Here we are almost a month after Rise of Skywalker and we don't have any of the 3 main characters. The Mandalorian was a huge success and we didn't even get the namesake of the show, or the cultural phenomenon associated with it. The new season of The Clone Wars comes out in a month and instead of moving towards new content for that we're moving away from it.
  • Cehmybro wrote: »
    I agree that more content needs to be added. Furthermore, and perhaps a bigger issue for me, is that our new content doesn't coincide with the release of new content into the Star Wars universe. Here we are almost a month after Rise of Skywalker and we don't have any of the 3 main characters. The Mandalorian was a huge success and we didn't even get the namesake of the show, or the cultural phenomenon associated with it. The new season of The Clone Wars comes out in a month and instead of moving towards new content for that we're moving away from it.

    The Rise of Skywalker stuff has been poorly timed. But almost the entire 2019 was Clone Wars stuff, lol. So it would make no sense for even more Clone Wars stuff right now. As for The Mandalorian, that was pretty much expected....the character/content releases are mapped out many months in advance....they don't build plans around TV shows that haven't been released and nobody knows how they will be received and whether they will last more than one season. So there was zero chance anything was going to be planned out for The Mandalorian BEFORE the show was ever out. Rebels was into its 3rd season before we got anything from that show and they (wisely) never bothered with Resistance which is in its 2nd and final season right now. Odds are we'll get some Mandalorian rated stuff near in time to Season 2 which comes out this Fall.
  • How to contact the developers and voice suggestions for the rework of some characters
  • Do the developers even care or want this game to die? The slow/lack of content since the film and new year is deafening
  • TVF
    25916 posts Member
    Do the developers even care or want this game to die? The slow/lack of content since the film and new year is deafening

    Why would people want to lose their jobs?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • What I don't know is if many of you play other mobile games.

    Their main competitor is releasing new stuff almost every month.

    Almost everyday they announce new characters coming to the game.

    Sometimes months in advance.
Sign In or Register to comment.