Relic Amplifier piece drop rate

I feel like all I do is moan on here now but does anyone think that the drop rate for RA pieces in carina have significantly dropped. Before I could do a couple of refreshes and get the 20-25 piece that I needed but lately I get 1-4 pieces drop. Am I just having really bad luck or does anyone else think it’s changed for the worse?

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Probably bad luck.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • hasnt changed
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    It definitely has changed not like it use to be and I farm them every day.
  • Drim wrote: »
    It definitely has changed not like it use to be and I farm them every day.

Agreed. For a while, around November 25th, I was getting twice as many.
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    its possible it seems that way because it cost 16 energy?
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    its possibly it seems that way because it cost 16 energy?
    it still is 16 energy.

• Smidday wrote: »
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    it still is 16 energy.

i didnt say that it changed?
  • probably bad luck, I have not really noticed a change in drop rate myself.

Also the avg droprates I have been tracking show a slight gain for grey signal data and a slight drop for green and blue signal data.
  • Imho it's always been bad, and you're just seeing it now.
  • probably bad luck, I have not really noticed a change in drop rate myself.

Also the avg droprates I have been tracking show a slight gain for grey signal data and a slight drop for green and blue signal data.

So you're saying you haven't noticed a change but you also have?
  • The drop rate only changes when you get close to completing a relic level. So I recommend you sneak up on it and catch it by surprise so the game can't detect that you are close.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Ephran wrote: »
    probably bad luck, I have not really noticed a change in drop rate myself.

He's just saying rng will do this. Slight variations mean it is WAI.
    I feel like all I do is moan on here now but does anyone think that the drop rate for RA pieces in carina have significantly dropped. Before I could do a couple of refreshes and get the 20-25 piece that I needed but lately I get 1-4 pieces drop. Am I just having really bad luck or does anyone else think it’s changed for the worse?

Are you farming the same one?

The fragmented data (from 8c) has a much higher drop rate than the Incomplete (from 8F), which in turn has a higher drop rate than the flawed (from 8G).

If you’ve farmed one, then the other, things certainly would work as strongly as they usually did.
  • WitnessedJarl
    255 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    probably bad luck, I have not really noticed a change in drop rate myself.

He's just saying rng will do this. Slight variations mean it is WAI.

This. I did not notice it from what I see (to small variations) but because I track the drop rates I know there is a slight variation. However its insignificant since there is rng involved but the avg nrs don't deviate much.

In the img below you can see my total avg in the first table. My most recent tracking in the 2nd table. My first tracking in the 3rd table (split it up at some point to see if there would be much deviation)

4y46k5jw5j1j.png
    Smidday wrote: »
    it still is 16 energy.

I don’t get what you mean? If it didn’t change it wouldn’t feel different

it still is 16 energy.

Lol, c'mon man. You're saying a biased opinion(feel) is fact? RNG leads to minor fluctuations over time, which can be noticed or felt, but that doesn't change the drop rate in the programming.
  • Doesn't seem to have change, have good days, bad days, and a lot of 'bleh whatever" days in between. Been farming them almost daily since release, in that period I took Yoda from 1 to 5, JKR from 1 to 4, Jolee from 1 to 3, Fbast to 3, and HK to 2 without spending to much on refreshes, probably about 600 crystals.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • “DrOp RaTeS hAvE cHaNgEd”

Keep lying to yourself buddy
    it still is 16 energy.

lol what? you said its still 16 energy and i said that I didn't say the 16 energy changed? how is that confusing?

we had double-drops not too long ago. Maybe you are thinking of that time and forget about the double-drops? I find these nodes to actually be fairly consistent with drop rates compared to other stuff. Mk7 Nubian Design Tech salvage for example..no lie..i've gone 0 for my last 30 attempts
  • When it's double drops again I'm going to farm those blue ones big time. :p
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    it still is 16 energy.

Lol, c'mon man. You're saying a biased opinion(feel) is fact? RNG leads to minor fluctuations over time, which can be noticed or felt, but that doesn't change the drop rate in the programming.

I never said it “feels” I was answering what they said, they said it might seem that way because it’s 16 energy. That wasn’t a statement I was trying to reiterate another way because I wasn’t sure what they meant.

I said it’s always been 16 energy so it’s not like it changed.

My point is that since release up till I hit R5 I could get to R4 in a couple of refreshes, then for some reason I’m maybe getting 2-4 pieces per 100 crystals.

it still is 16 energy.

lol what? you said its still 16 energy and i said that I didn't say the 16 energy changed? how is that confusing?

I was confused by your first statement you said, because it Cost 16 energy, I thought you meant past tense.
    it still is 16 energy.

I never said it “feels” I was answering what they said, they said it might seem that way because it’s 16 energy. That wasn’t a statement I was trying to reiterate another way because I wasn’t sure what they meant.

I said it’s always been 16 energy so it’s not like it changed.

My point is that since release up till I hit R5 I could get to R4 in a couple of refreshes, then for some reason I’m maybe getting 2-4 pieces per 100 crystals.

I may be misunderstanding, but you said, "if it didn't change it wouldn't feel different." But I'm saying that is not true. Feeling different in terms of drop rate is a factor of RNG drop rates. It wont stay the same always. Some days you get more on say, 10 sims than other days. The good days "feel" like its a different drop rate, but factoring in RNG would explain the feel and results being different.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I heard they nerfed drop rates for people who just moan about stuff here
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I heard that customer service tracks the users who complain about drop rates in the forums and then boosts their drop rate by 20% for 7 days to try to keep them happy, or by 50% if they actually started their own thread about it.

Tell everyone.
  • My point was that the cantina nodes can drop up to 4 for one sim, sometimes I was dropping full energy and 200 crystals and getting one piece, I’ve noticed that it’s changed now every 100 energy I’m using I’m getting a much better return it’s like night and day