Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• Isn’t the next Tb - LS as well
    We're just going to keep running LS GEO TB non stop until we decide to like it apparently.
  • Isn’t the next Tb - LS as well
    We're just going to keep running LS GEO TB non stop until we decide to like it apparently.

0ovvtjanqa20.gif
  • Guys, they’re not a bad company or incompetent developers. The real enemy to the SWGOH layman is the SWGOH whale. They continue to bite at every price tag that comes attached to new content, to the extent that I think even the developers are surprised.

“Really? You’ll still pay for this? If you insist lmao, I’ll see you guys when I get back from Fiji.”
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ACdarkside wrote: »
    Why do the phase 3 fleet platoons require 6 JKA ships....when that is required for the Special Mission?

@CG_SBCrumb Can you please confirm if this is intended?

Whether it was or not it’s dumb and should be changed.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    What does it take to have a dedicated forum for this?
  • So glad we have to do LS TB again, was worried I wasn't going to be able to play through boring old Hoth again. I mean, it's that or beating my head against a brick wall that hits back... difficult choices we are presented with!
  • Cridiron wrote: »
    So glad we have to do LS TB again, was worried I wasn't going to be able to play through boring old Hoth again. I mean, it's that or beating my head against a brick wall that hits back... difficult choices we are presented with!

But at least you will do so knowing that LS Geo TB is WAI.
  • Our guild stopped doing Geo Lightside TB
    We just changed to Hoth today

Now finally we are winning battle
    It s fun for a change :)
  • Oh yeah, still hate LSGTB. Forgot how broken it was.
  • Broken and unbalanced. Lvl 95 opponents with tier XIII. Oh yeah that’s very fair new content to release. Not even with a full team of 5 XIII can scratch them.
  • Gemini wrote: »
    Broken and unbalanced. Lvl 95 opponents with tier XIII. Oh yeah that’s very fair new content to release. Not even with a full team of 5 XIII can scratch them.

Fake news.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Gemini wrote: »
    Broken and unbalanced. Lvl 95 opponents with tier XIII. Oh yeah that’s very fair new content to release. Not even with a full team of 5 XIII can scratch them.

Fake news.

No u
  • Monel wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Blackula wrote: »
    So Crumb changed the LS Geo TB post to exclude Mace Windu. Probably in hopes to trick people so they have to panic gear him

The truth is never as exciting as the speculation. He was originally part of one of special missions but was removed. Mace isn't getting an update so don't panic gear or upgrade him in hopes that he's getting a new/reworked kit. I hope this lays any confusion to rest

That's the kind of news you should drop on the Friday of a long weekend lol

The north remembers lol
  • 4 years and 19 days into this game and all of my reliced heroes completed 0 waves of Phase 2...so much fun and joy this game mode brings me.
  • This is straight trash
  • This TB is zero skill, zero fun, full relic teams and get about 2 goes, well CG this is Complete Utter Nonsense TB, I knew I should have quit than wait for this trash.....
  • It will or would get better.... We were supposed to get relic zetas and other thing to help build rosters to win.... However now they say that is postponed to a farther date... They made enkugh this quarter off the hyperdrive bundle so they wont do nothing to make it easier until they have a shi.tt.y quarter... So now LSGTB is worthless until then
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    We were supposed to get relic zetas and other thing to help build rosters to win.... However now they say that is postponed to a farther date...

Source for these two claims?

They said relic abilities will be a thing but never put any timeframe on it, so there was nothing to postpone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • One small change that would make phase 1 significantly more palatable and enjoyable. PLEASE make all phase 1 platoon bonuses also apply to phase 1 in addition to phase 2.
  • KalHorn
    102 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Also “Massive Damage” desperately needs to be updated as the AT-TE doesn’t even get all the protection off the primary target
  • What is the purpose of this insane difficulty of this republic TB? My republic team is strong (relic 6), but It is not enough to conclude even the 1° step. This is ridiculous because I believe that the game must be playable and must be funny, and this TB only disapoint the players.
  • GnarlyBandit2015
    143 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Level 90/95 needs to happen soon. I don’t see a path right now for playability even with Relic 7 toons barely being able to compete. Downright boring. At least with DS Geo it was seen as eventually attainable by getting toons to G12 and level 6 mods. I think we have the cart before the horse here
  • I hear buying the Hyperdrive Bundle will make this event doable! Come on, give CG that money!!
  • Anyone else able to use deployed characters in missions?
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    idk LS Geo is alright

Im sitting on 13 waves completed through Phase 2

x9fg7lvq26lx.png
  • Any tips for the Ki Adi Mundi mission? A fellow guild member wants to build his clones for it and was wondering what was needed to win. I assumed since there was a thread about missing shards, someone out there is beating it. lol
  • Do platoons affect the Mundi mission?
  • It should have been about as hard as Dark Side Geonosis, maybe a bit harder like DS Hoth vs LS Hoth.

End of story.
  • If KAM’s fate is to become as useful as his Hoth TB equivalent ROLO, then there is no rush getting shard of him