Suggestions for improving the game. Rework characters and stuff

In this section, I suggest making specific suggestions for improving the game and rework those characters who clearly need it. Please think carefully before placing something here.

Replies

• OP should contribute at least 3...

Also, mace needed a rework last year, this still isn't okay
  • New TW map
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    OP should contribute at least 3...

Also, mace needed a rework last year, this still isn't okay

I agree and now I will write how I see it
  • The game has characters who need a specific rework, as they are currently absolutely useless. For example. The police of lower Coruscant. The rework is next. So as he police therefore he should be anti - class faction a scoundrel (scoundrel) for example: in case if goal attacks policeman is a smuggler, then he garatirovanno stuns his (sporotivlenie goal ignored) If goal is a bounty hunter garatirovanno stuns his. At the same time, from the attacks of the rascal faction, it has a doubled resistance. Such a rework will allow it to be used against packs of scoundrels in wars for territory and not the great arena.
  • The game has characters who need a specific rework, as they are currently absolutely useless. For example. The police of lower Coruscant. The rework is next. So as he police therefore he should be anti - class faction a scoundrel (scoundrel) for example: in case if goal attacks policeman is a smuggler, then he garatirovanno stuns his (sporotivlenie goal ignored) If goal is a bounty hunter garatirovanno stuns his. At the same time, from the attacks of the rascal faction, it has a doubled resistance. Such a rework will allow it to be used against packs of scoundrels in wars for territory and not the great arena.

There is definitely a language barrier but i am not sure if you have a horribly skewed perception of police.

Also, you have my vote for a rascal faction.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    >Suggestions to improve the game
    > fan kit reworks

vo56dbpzwvvf.png
  • Ultra wrote: »
    >Suggestions to improve the game
    > fan kit reworks

vo56dbpzwvvf.png

i don/t understand you
  • Quick suggestion: put in some paragraphs to make your ideas easier to read. The Mace ideas for example could have each ability spaced out.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Quick suggestion: put in some paragraphs to make your ideas easier to read. The Mace ideas for example could have each ability spaced out.
    is that better? and immediately I apologize for my English. I am Russian, and my language training is average. I use an electronic translator
  • Stragnikrubega
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    following Mace Windu's remark, it would be wise to rework his ship as well. Compared to General Kenobi's negotiator, this is a bit of a bum. But these are both Peacemaker class cruisers. I suggest the following rework :
    1. "Convergence". Increased protection by 100%, retaliation for 1 turn, immunity to critical hits, both from small ships and flagships. (at one time, it was infuriating that when the main weapon of the Chimera is triggered, the party is considered lost for stability. convergence should even block the main weapon of the Chimera).
    2. "Persistent defense" replace with "Regrouping" one of the fighters gets provocation and restores 25% of the defense, gets immunity to critical hits for 2 moves. If a team has an exterminator with a Jedi crew and a positive "valor" effect, they get a unique "I'll cover" ability. When attacking a target that has received a "Strong defense", these ships strike back.
    Post edited by Stragnikrubega on
  • Stragnikrubega
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Propose a rework individual Knight Jedi defender of.
    1. Deals physical damage to the target, with a 55% chance of weakening its attack for 2 turns. If the target was a dark side character, it restores 5% of health and armor.
    2. hrow the ball, no changes.
    3. Defender of the order. When the health of a Jedi knight defender falls below 50%, it restores 15% of her health at the beginning of each turn. And the resistance is increased by 30%. If an allied Jedi's health drops below 50% , he gets a 50% armor boost for 2 moves.
    Post edited by Stragnikrubega on
  • Stragnikrubega
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I propose a rework of the Jedi Consul. The fighter that everyone starts with and he is one of the weakest in the game. Although the rank of Jedi Consul implies a high level of mastery of the Force, and a lot of experience. I vizhe his improvement thus:
    1. Ability - a blow with a sword. Attacks the specified target with a 20% chance to destroy 50% of armor and a 50% chance to recharge the remaining abilities. 2. Ability - no changes. But you need to add a level of improvement to Zeta. After upgrading to Zeta, the Jedi Consul restores 50% to allies and removes all negative effects. Each ally additionally restores 5% health for each negative effect removed from it. 3. Ability - no changes.
    4. The ability is special. Experienced expert in Power. For each positive effect received by an ally, it restores 1% of the armor. For each positive effect received by the opponent, it restores 1 % of health.
  • Rework character thug. It is reasonable to change it and refer it to the smuggler faction. Forth ability to.
    1. Ability without change.
    2. 2. Thermal detonator. Hangs a thermal detonator on the specified target that explodes after 2 moves. Deals 5 % more damage for each negative effect on the target and another 10 % for each thermal detonator that hangs on the target.
    3. 3. The audacity of the criminal (passive). Gets an additional 15% health for each scoundrel's ally. Each time an ally places a thermal detonator on an opponent, the thug restores 5% of the turn scale.
    4. Dishonest techniques (passive). With a probability of 30%, each turn can throw off all negative effects and throw them on a random opponent. Gets 1 turn of critical damage bonus for each negative effect removed.
  • Rework character droid sentinel IG-86. leave the main abilities unchanged.
    Add 4 "Metal guard" abilities. Each time an allied droid receives critical damage, it gains an attack boost and retribution for 1 turn. If the health of the allied leader is reduced by less than 50 %, it receives a provocation for 1 turn, and for each resistance to a negative effect, it restores 5% of health and armor.
  • Mace Windu rework. (I do not know where my previous repost disappeared, I will write again).
    1. Ability. No changes
    2. Ability. "Rush and onslaught" removes all effects from the specified target and places a death mark with a 10% probability. Deals an additional 1% damage for each positive effect removed. Gets an increase to the turn scale for each negative effect removed, reduces the cooldown of 3 abilities by 1 turn.
    3. The Vaapad ability Marks the specified target and only attacks it, ignoring provocations. The specified target cannot get stealth. Mace attacks the target until it is destroyed, or until Mace himself is killed. However, it is not susceptible to negative effects. At the beginning of the battle, this ability is reloaded.
    4. Ability to "the Head of the order of the Jedi" - leadership. Allied Jedi receive a 20% increase in damage +1% to the speed of each Jedi ally's ha and +1% to the stamina for each enemy subside
    5. Unique ability. "Harmony of light and darkness" Mace Windu inflict 25% more damage to Jedi and Sith. For each negative effect received by an ally, Mace restores 1% of the turn scale. For each positive effect received by an ally, it gets an increase in critical damage for 1 turn.
    6. Special ability. "There will be no return to the Sith despotism" for each killed ally, Mace gets +5% to all stats, twice as much for the dead allied Jedi. For each Sith that Mace destroys, he restores 50% of the turn scale. If the defeated Sith was in the leader's cell, it restores 100% of the turn scale and reduces the Vaapad's cooldown by 1 turn"
  • Luminara Unduli. Like the Consul now mostly useless. The rework is as follows:
    1. Аbility. "Force flow" deals physical damage to the target. If the target evades the attack, it gets an increase in damage for 2 turns.
    2. Ability. "Power explosion" deals special damage to the target and blocks its abilities for 1 turn. This ability deals double damage to Sith and Jedi.
    3. Ability. "The blessing of an experienced physician". All allies restore health in the amount of 45 % of luminara's health, as well as an additional 20% of Her maximum health during 2 moves. All negative effects are removed from allied Jedi. All Jedi receive evasion for as many moves as the negative effects were removed.
    4. Ability. "Elegant step. Allied Jedi receive 20% evasion bonus, plus 1% evasion bonus for each positive effect. If you successfully evade an attack, the allied Jedi restores 10% of the turn scale. If you successfully evade the unduli Luminara attack, all allies receive an attack increase of 2 moves.
  • Kad Bain.
    leave it as it is and add the Zeta ability to the unique ability (for the right price). Zeta ability. When performing a critical strike on allied bounty hunters, kad Bane is called for support and deals damage. If the Cade Bane Board is active, it explodes all thermal detonators and removes all positive effects, dealing an additional 5% damage for each positive effect removed
  • there was a fresh idea for rework.
    Visas Mar.
    1. change the attitude. it must belong to the old Republic faction.
    2. add the leadership ability "my will is with you" All allies get 15% to resistance and an increase to maximum health. For each resistance to a negative effect, you get a 5% increase to the progress scale. For each Sith in the enemy's squad, visas Mar gets +5% to the resistance.