What a Joke

Prev1
This TB is Garbage, Plain & simple!!! Kick me if you want, but remember where you income comes from precious

Replies

• Although this gave me a seizure to read,

CG made this to be done in the future because they wanted to release some hard content.

If they didn’t release this people would’ve been angry about the lack of content

And they would’ve complained how there isn’t a challenge in the game

But I mean complains come regardless
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Lol yep complains because it allows to release larger op content. Keep it the same & people will buy. Instead of, hey we made a fun game mode for you because we appreciate you. We get some game mode that not even top players can beat. That is saying something, because there's some really huge lineups out there. Basically this is not fun for anyone I have spoken to & am afraid of what it means for the future of guilds. The content of this game has always been challenging, yet held some appeal. I personally could go without playing during this TB & I feel there are many with like animosity
    Post edited by Pan2218 on
  • I think it's kinda fun...
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    I think it's kinda fun...

🤘
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    I think it's kinda fun...

So you're the one
  • Its cancer.. Non playable even with relics.. Sure its a sign the game has some years left but honestly most of us just log in do challenges, maybe a raid and get energy every few hours... They should change the game name to galaxy of waiting.
  • We get 2022 content in 2020
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Although this gave me a seizure to read,

CG made this to be done in the future because they wanted to release some hard content.

If they didn’t release this people would’ve been angry about the lack of content

No they released this so ppl pay more and/or ppl stop pestering them for new content,they can say theres your content for next 3 years,enjoy.There is lack of content still with this crap,its not playable by not even the krakens.

• Where CG mess up is the carrot is dangled too far away from most users. If i could spend $100 to make things easier then maybe I might consider it. It's more like $10,000 so not many bother.
  • Where CG mess up is the carrot is dangled too far away from most users. If i could spend $100 to make things easier then maybe I might consider it. It's more like $10,000 so not many bother.

The funny thing is no matter how much you spend, the content is still unbeatable :D

• Gamorrean wrote: »
    Where CG mess up is the carrot is dangled too far away from most users. If i could spend $100 to make things easier then maybe I might consider it. It's more like $10,000 so not many bother.

The funny thing is no matter how much you spend, the content is still unbeatable :D

🤣
  • You’re right @Pan2218 !!

I’ve never played a event on this game where my 5.3 million GP roster felt so noobish.

The difference in difficulty between both Geo modes is ridiculous $tupid.

Can’t really air my grievances like I’d like to here on the forums for fear of a mod banning me from the forums or a troll making some snarky little dumb comment.

Just wanna say you’re not alone with how you’re feeling about this game mode.
  • You’re right @Pan2218 !!

I’ve never played a event on this game where my 5.3 million GP roster felt so noobish.

The difference in difficulty between both Geo modes is ridiculous $tupid.

Can’t really air my grievances like I’d like to here on the forums for fear of a mod banning me from the forums or a troll making some snarky little dumb comment.

Just wanna say you’re not alone with how you’re feeling about this game mode.

Appreciate that!!! I will take the heat for all of us, I am no stranger to getting kicked for the wrong word or pushing the secret button.
  • I have 2 things on this...
    1, I'm in a guild, 235gp, and we're pushing 30* in DS TB, that's in 6 months of its release, so imagine how close the top guilds are?
    Releasing the LS TB at the same strength, by this summer, most top guilds would have both Geo TB on auto.
    I have no issue with how tough it is, it can be done, however, it does bring me to point No2...
    I think they've messed up where the platoons give bonuses.
    None for Phase 1 and a platoon in Phase 4 that effects Phase 3?
    As most have said, it looks like P1 is the hardest and platoons make it easier as you go.
    Evidence from my Guild is some can't complete a wave in P1 but the same team is maxing combats in P2 or 3.
    That's a genuine issue.
    Phase 1 should not be the hardest.
  • NasRegal wrote: »
    I have 2 things on this...
    1, I'm in a guild, 235gp, and we're pushing 30* in DS TB, that's in 6 months of its release, so imagine how close the top guilds are?
    Releasing the LS TB at the same strength, by this summer, most top guilds would have both Geo TB on auto.
    I have no issue with how tough it is, it can be done, however, it does bring me to point No2...
    I think they've messed up where the platoons give bonuses.
    None for Phase 1 and a platoon in Phase 4 that effects Phase 3?
    As most have said, it looks like P1 is the hardest and platoons make it easier as you go.
    Evidence from my Guild is some can't complete a wave in P1 but the same team is maxing combats in P2 or 3.
    That's a genuine issue.
    Phase 1 should not be the hardest.

Wow that is a huge guild & 30* is fantastic, honestly that is a great job! These TB are really tough. We were fortunate enough to pull 24 in DS. You're right about platoons, I think they are the same in both LS & DS where platoons dictate bonuses for the latter phase. LS has fleet in P1 & I believe that is the only platoon that has bonuses for P1. Hopefully you guys find a way 😎
  • Seriously who wants to play content for a game that has taken, literally years to make accomplishments only to be shot to pooh in one shot by GEO guard & B1? Hahaha trippin
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    Seriously who wants to play content for a game that has taken, literally years to make accomplishments only to be shot to pooh in one shot by GEO guard & B1? Hahaha trippin

CG does 😂
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Plus let me use Night Sisters against droids that strong!!!!
  • The event is lazy and garbage when Relic 7 Ships are getting one or two shot in Phases 1 and 2–sometimes without even taking a turn. That’s simply stupid. I had a Relic 7 ship with Crit Immunity and full Protection get one-shot. What tricks am I supposed to learn to overcome that?

The event is built around Power Creep. Interestingly, Power Creep is a topic the Devs said they were going to try to rein in during a chat in mid-2019. AND THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING MISLEADING OR DISHONEST OR DISINGENUOUS EVER.

Luckily, it takes less time to have maxed characters get obliterated in LS Geos TB than it does complaining about it. Since there’s really nowhere in the game to PLAY with my characters and try stuff out, my day is wiiiiiide open after I finish all of my TB Combat Mission requirements.
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    Seriously who wants to play content for a game that has taken, literally years to make accomplishments only to be shot to pooh in one shot by GEO guard & B1? Hahaha trippin

CG does 😂

Touche 😄
  • D_Dub wrote: »
    The event is lazy and garbage when Relic 7 Ships are getting one or two shot in Phases 1 and 2–sometimes without even taking a turn. That’s simply stupid. I had a Relic 7 ship with Crit Immunity and full Protection get one-shot. What tricks am I supposed to learn to overcome that?

The event is built around Power Creep. Interestingly, Power Creep is a topic the Devs said they were going to try to rein in during a chat in mid-2019. AND THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING MISLEADING OR DISHONEST OR DISINGENUOUS EVER.

Luckily, it takes less time to have maxed characters get obliterated in LS Geos TB than it does complaining about it. Since there’s really nowhere in the game to PLAY with my characters and try stuff out, my day is wiiiiiide open after I finish all of my TB Combat Mission requirements.

What I also find funny is that they said speed would no longer be playing a factor in Arena, yet the fastest Fallen wins in Mirror ( Which for me, most matches are) I mean there is GAS, but I can easily best with full DRev squad. NS can beat everything else. Power creep indeed. Remember when it was fun to login? It seems CG Carey last action was to make sure Zetas we better distributed, thing are much different with whomever else is in charge
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    My buddy is able to have a toon 360 speed, why cant we all have access to that [Removed - CM]
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Been playing for years, mods oriented & my fastest is 22 speed. That happened at the inception of 6 dots. Seriously I have more reason for disdain than appreciation
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Although this gave me a seizure to read,

Joining a battle to watch your team get curb stomped before you get a turn is not a challenge,. The community wants playable content not die and deploy.
  • I'd prefer content we can't beat day 1 even if you're PTW. If we want this game to last we can't just get content we can all basically deploy and sim immediately.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Yeah this TB is frustrating.

The first reason is: Jedi are really bad and they are needed heavily in this TB (including in platoon for some reason).

The second reason is: rewards are just crap.
    We are a 250+ guild. We will do around 14 to 15 stars. The rewards we will be getting are abysmal compared to other TBs. if we were getting similar rewards than a 30 stars dark side géo, we wouldn’t mind so much.

On the ship side, I suppose you can’t complete any platoons. Because when you can go 2/6 in P1, it becomes way easier.

In any case, this is really a top issue because absolutely nothing came out in the past month. January is a dry month apparently at CG after an underwhelming (per CG own admission) 2019. That leaves players wanting for something to do (especially after ackbar mission yesterday and droid training today!)

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I agree that the rewards are a problem. LS is way harder than DS, the rewards should at minimum be the same, if not better, instead they're worse.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Oh, look, the thread got buried!
    luap024 wrote: »
    I'd prefer content we can't beat day 1 even if you're PTW. If we want this game to last we can't just get content we can all basically deploy and sim immediately.

Or we simply don't care anymore and move to other games?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    D_Dub wrote: »
    The event is lazy and garbage when Relic 7 Ships are getting one or two shot in Phases 1 and 2–sometimes without even taking a turn. That’s simply stupid. I had a Relic 7 ship with Crit Immunity and full Protection get one-shot. What tricks am I supposed to learn to overcome that?

What I also find funny is that they said speed would no longer be playing a factor in Arena, yet the fastest Fallen wins in Mirror ( Which for me, most matches are) I mean there is GAS, but I can easily best with full DRev squad. NS can beat everything else. Power creep indeed. Remember when it was fun to login? It seems CG Carey last action was to make sure Zetas we better distributed, thing are much different with whomever else is in charge

You think they said speed would no longer be a factor? And you think it shouldn’t/wouldn’t be in a...mirror match??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you