Aurra Sing

Fix her kit. If you're not going to fix her kit that's fine but I want my zetas back.

Been long enough. Either the zetas or the money. I don't care which one. Tired of things being broken.

Paying customer. I want some service.

Replies

• “The zetas or else!” - LMAO folks cray around here. Ole Snakes bout the only sane one.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    1qj9lrgd9byg.jpg
  • “The zetas or else!” - LMAO folks cray around here. Ole Snakes bout the only sane one.

Excuse mmmmmme!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Who cares about her kit?

Give us playable content smh.

Been like 5-6 months and the only piece of new playable content we got was LSGTB.

And I mean most of us can’t really even play that for longer than 15 seconds
  • What’s broke about her?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    ox64n6oxewwi.png
  • DHudson wrote: »
    “The zetas or else!” - LMAO folks cray around here. Ole Snakes bout the only sane one.

I pay for something I expect it to work. It's broken. Fix it. I'd don't understand your philosophy. Having a zeta that doesn't work should warrant some type of refund for that investment, no? I would think that would go for everyone here, and not here. I don't accept this "it's just broken mentality."

That's ridiculous.

Well no, you paid for pixels not a car
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Think they might have broken their record with this one. Don’t recall another character being **** for this long
  • Solus_Imperius
    232 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    DHudson wrote: »
    Fix her kit. If you're not going to fix her kit that's fine but I want my zetas back.

Been long enough. Either the zetas or the money. I don't care which one. Tired of things being broken.

Paying customer. I want some service.

You paid for a character in a mobile game. If you can access her, you've received what you've payed for.
    She doesn't have to be viable. She doesn't even have to be usable.
    As for zetas, you cannot individually buy them and therefore have no claim on a refund.
    She's quite fun in P3.
    As for the arbitration, good luck getting face **** by a corporation in record time. All you've done is throw a tantrum without any actual points.
    Explain in any way how she is broken or get over yourself.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>