Looking for Fleet Shard chat with Kokie, Grudgeling, darkelvis1979, Theodore Bagwell

Looking for Fleet chat.

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    @Holmslice a wee bit late seeing this but hi
  • yanovski
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    @Kokie @Holmslice Sup guys, is there any discord channel of our arena ?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    yanovski wrote: »

None that I have seen. Was wondering that for the longest time myself, then just kinda figured out the regulars po times (I think lol) and tried to be courteous to them. @yanovski
  • yanovski
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Kokie wrote: »
    yanovski wrote: »

None that I have seen. Was wondering that for the longest time myself, then just kinda figured out the regulars po times (I think lol) and tried to be courteous to them. @yanovski
    @Kokie So am i, anyways we can create discord. How do you think ? And yea, i think theres no chances Grudgeling will have any deals with us :) hes GR team is all ready 7 relic and even new sheep all ready 7*. What a whale :)

https://discord.gg/3EWVH7G
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I'm not sure why you are advertising that you want to make "deals" with other people in your fleet shard. I thought that is precisely the sort of conduct that gets you booted from the game.

Not seeing an deals being made here. Simply shardmates reaching out to each other. Not that shard chats are even regulated by CG and also not that it is of any concern to anyone other than us.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Look, I could care less. I was trying to save you guys. I'm pretty sure if CG knew you were coordinating, they wouldn't be happy. And this comment: "And yea, i think theres no chances Grudgeling will have any deals with us " is sorta suggesting the hope for a deal. But hey, post here all you want. Don't complain though if you were booted "unfairly".

CG has never stated once that arena shard chats or player coordination is against TOS. Feel free to tell them I belong to a squad arena shard chat and a fleet shard chat.