answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• @Mitch08
    What if we had more than one community manager?

Know you not the rule? Always two there are. No more, no less.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

The fact that you think someone is ignoring something without proof and with proof that they have interacted with said thing, doesnt prove they are ignoring anything.

This post/question has not been ignored, there are statements here to prove otherwise.

With all due respect, this post HAS been ignored since the first couple days. The only interaction has been you promising us that you are reminding them about it, bit even you can't get Crumb to return here with a simple response.

It's been over a month since the question was asked. The complete 'lack of response' means one of two things:
    1. Crumb is intentionally choosing to avoid this thread and make no comment
    2. Crumb has completely forgotten this thread, receives no notifications from it, and every time this question pops up in front of him (from your reminders, or when it was asked again for the new Q&A), he immediately forgets about it and moves on to the next thing.

Since #2 means Crumb needs immediate medical intervention, the supporting evidence seems pretty clear that Crumb is choosing to ignore this thread.

When a community manager promises to follow up on something, the community expects periodic follow-ups. 5+ weeks with 0 response is unacceptable in every professional setting. Just a simple "I'm sorry, I forgot to follow up but I'll ask today" would let the community at least feel acknowledged.

I understand that no one will change their mind, buy it has not been ignored. Anyone wishing to define it that way due to a limited view of what's going on is fine, but doesnt change the fact that it is not being ignored, it has just not gotten a resolution yet. Despite anyone's personal definition those two things are not the same.

It's the 15th my landlord says I'm ignoring paying my rent but I told him despite his personal definition I'm not ignoring paying the rent, it just my decision to pay rent hasnt been resolved yet. He isnt understanding and is threatening to evict me.

Anyways since you say the devs aren't ignoring us and since you have more than our "limited view" of what's going on, can YOU provide us an update on if the devs have decided if they are going to look into if choosing between LS/DS is possible?

Maybe we should start with just asking for confirmation that they have received the question and understand it this time since last time they didnt understand the question asked. But after that...

Then can you update us on if either A) devs are exploring the possibility of letting us choose LS/DS or 2) Devs are not exploring the possibility of letting us choose LS/DS.

First it was upsetting... then it was comical that it was taking this long to know if choosing is something devs are willing to look into. That comical time passed and now it's just becoming sad imo.

Sorry your the middle man, your basically the community manager and I think they should be paying you because on the surface it appears you put in many more hours dealing with the community than the official CG community manager does.

The community has no idea what crumb does...I know we dont know the whole picture but the community not being in the loop is not a excuse, it's actually the problem imo.

Again respectfully asking for an update. Hope you can see optics from the players side. Thx

Been another week and we still haven't even got an update as to if the choosing between ls and ds tb is something the devs are looking into.

A ) We are looking into this

B ) We are not looking into this because xyz

It's been over 2 months how hard is it to confirm A or B above at a minimum? Hopefully they can provide more details like the obstacles this presents and time frame for implementation if it's something they consider. Or if they aren't considering it why not.

As stated previously something can be addressed then later that same thing be ignored. Crumb can say he will ask then never give us a response or answer to what he asked the devs. That's ignoring answering the question by all definitions.

I can tell my boss I'll give him a expense report then never give it to him. Technically your argument if applied in this case would be that I haven't ignored giving the boss the report because I told him I would give it to him so that proves I didnt ignore it. Your "this hasnt been ignored" argument is focused on a small amount of attention given to this question 2 months ago. You can not honestly say at this point that devs have not ignored ANSWERING the question or even providing an update that they are or are not looking into this issue.

Devs providing the community a response has been completely ignored 100% by all definitions of the word ignored in all languages known to mankind.

@Kyno
    How much time will have to pass with no dev response to the question asked for this situation to meet your personal definition of something that is being ignored?
  • Honestly at this point I feel like your gonna come in here and close this post with something like this.

This question has been asked. The question was not ignored.
    Closing the thread.

The point wasn't to just ask a question the point was to get an answer to the question that was asked (asked and not answered in the Q&A 2 Q&As ago at this point per OP title)
  • I think you all should know the answer by now. What you've got is what you've got. On LS rotation, you can choose between Hoth or Geo. On DS rotation, you can choose between Hoth or Geo. Seems pretty clear to me.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I think you all should know the answer by now. What you've got is what you've got. On LS rotation, you can choose between Hoth or Geo. On DS rotation, you can choose between Hoth or Geo. Seems pretty clear to me.

:pointing_up:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I saw a dev team tag in the post and i thought it will be interesting, but it's just 10 pages of absolute silence from CG !
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Mawat wrote: »
    I saw a dev team tag in the post and i thought it will be interesting, but it's just 10 pages of absolute silence from CG !

That's how it works here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • *Crickets*
  • What does Crumb actually do on a day to day basis? His title is community manager right? I’d love to know his daily job responsibilities and how much he gets paid to do whatever he does.
  • What is boils down to is this: the community asked for clarification from a dev answer in a q and a. Crumb said he would pass along the request for clarification. Since then we have had another q and a which would have been the perfect time for the clarification. The devs aren't interested in engaging with the community, just talking at the community.
  • @Slippyfist
    Since then we have had another q and a which would have been the perfect time for the clarification.

If by "perfect" you mean "weeks late".

The devs aren't interested in engaging with the community, just talking at the community.

Nice distinction.

• TVF wrote: »

Honestly they shouldn't have halved the shards in the first place. And the Wat shards should be doubled now, just like they did with ROLO when they introduced DS Hoth.

twice that I can agree with TVF now
  • Good morning! New week and new opportunities!

Can we please get a resolution to this long standing question?

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
  • Col_Janson wrote: »
    Good morning! New week and new opportunities!

Can we please get a resolution to this long standing question?

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat

It won’t be today. They’re off for MLK day I’m sure.
  • Who is this MLK, cantina farm?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • have signed for this thread since first messages and still no reply yet supposingly🤦🏻‍♂️
  • And the wait continues.
  • Mornin’!

How was your three day weekend? Mine was great, thanks for asking.

Now that we’re all rested, recharged, and we’ve made it past the last major holiday for a good three months, it’s time to officially shake off the last of those holiday doldrums and get back to all that stuff we let slide in December.

Like an answer to this question. And also that pile of expense reports from November that I still haven’t submitted. I should get on that. Later!
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Honestly the only thing that should be done with Hoth LS/DS territory battles is to rework it so individual players can play it and create a new table for this old content. Imperial Probe Droid is the only useful character you get shards from the Hoth TB. This would alleviate the issue of forcing a guild to pick between the Hoth TB and the Geo TB. Also Geonosis Republic Offensive is just that Offensive. It's almost as if you want to discourage players from playing the game.
    Post edited by Roahn on

• Now that we’re all rested, recharged, and we’ve made it past the last major holiday for a good three months...

Someone is either single, or in danger of becoming single on Feb 14th. ;P
  • NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    What does Crumb actually do on a day to day basis? His title is community manager right? I’d love to know his daily job responsibilities and how much he gets paid to do whatever he does.
    He's preparing the posts about all the new packs that will be available in the future.

Another theory I have is that he got an ant farm on his desk and he's managing them.
    They love crumb and they don't talk about star wars.

You mean like the holiday packs where they advertised hux shards?
  • sv2k0o30q1em.jpg
  • jkray622 wrote: »

Now that we’re all rested, recharged, and we’ve made it past the last major holiday for a good three months...

I have worked at a lot of places I have never gotten off for Valentines Day.
  • jkray622 wrote: »

Now that we’re all rested, recharged, and we’ve made it past the last major holiday for a good three months...

....I have never gotten off for Valentines Day.

:(
  • Mornin’!

How was your three day weekend? Mine was great, thanks for asking.

Now that we’re all rested, recharged, and we’ve made it past the last major holiday for a good three months, it’s time to officially shake off the last of those holiday doldrums and get back to all that stuff we let slide in December.

Like an answer to this question. And also that pile of expense reports from November that I still haven’t submitted. I should get on that. Later!

Nope.... The vacation will continue till after President's day.
This discussion has been closed.