Kit Reveal: Resistance Hero Poe

Replies

• P.S. How long after release will it be when his kit text is changed because he does well against a meta in some squad composition??
  • I can see it. 1 week after release. We must rework, he is to strong.
    I don’t understand cg. Why everytime a new Charakter? The most of us has problems in the LS Geo and we wish us a rework on the old Jedi. Mace as an Example. But in work is nothing.
    thanks CG for the feedback from you, for all players who pay you and for the fact that we get limited fun.
  • Looks super underwhelming
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    P.S. How long after release will it be when his kit text is changed because he does well against a meta in some squad composition??

Probably won't happen, the new poe and Finn will be part of the Galactic Legends squads that will define the new Meta (with its associated power creep).
  • Ultra wrote: »
    FO gets basic simplistic kits while resistance gets tons of stuff

Being a FO fan is tough

> Two turn stun, buff dispel and buff immunity

KRU is in tears right now

^^ FO needs more attention. They have always been just a piece or 2 away.

Hoping SLK - has some big boosting FO synergy,
  • My main issue with this is why he is labeled an attacker when everything in his kit screams support. He's definetly not gonna be doing big damage, every special and his basic ability elevate allies by giving them opportunities to act on and his unique boosts other people's damage but not necessarily his own.

This is the most misleading character tagging they have done since mace windu was called a tank.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Being a FO fan is tough

Safely being able to say that Kylo Ren/Ben Solo was my favorite character from the trilogy, I agree to this.
  • HKFactory wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Being a FO fan is tough

Safely being able to say that Kylo Ren/Ben Solo was my favorite character from the trilogy, I agree to this.

I see that and raise you - Adam Driver best actor in the sequels.
  • Nice to see the fruits of a months long vacation. Yawn.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    GK synergy, but no GK in any group shown. Pretty boneheaded.
  • Gair wrote: »
    GK synergy, but no GK in any group shown. Pretty boneheaded.

They already stated it was a placeholder. Why they could not have just put a silhouette is baffling.
  • Will he be a pilot?
    What CG is doing with pilots and ships is just as ridiculous as Kenobi Poe synergy.

That said, really surprised you guys put efforts on extra Poe and Finn. Makes me wonder if Hallucination Han is going to be a joke for much longer. I guess it is really no different than KRU vs. KR though
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    So with this one are we going for Indiana Poe or Wedding Photographer Poe? Possibly Bird Watcher Poe.
  • nice character but I don't think anyone cares right now resistance heros.everyone is waiting for the galactic republic for ls geo tb rework jedi pls.

Being a FO fan is tough

Where there other real actors than him and Carie Fisher?? B)
    (I liked both Kylo and Adams performance)

Being a FO fan is tough

Where there other real actors than him and Carie Fisher?? B)
    (I liked both Kylo and Adams performance)

Lol nope but still driver’s acting has been great in sw and other movies.
  • Why is GK a synergy? He literally was from a different era, not resistance and never met any of the other 4. Can we get another LS tank instead of using GK in 5 different squads? Can we just get a 2nd GK?

Very Old Ben? :)

The other fun thing is that resistance faction currently has FOUR it's own nominal tanks. But the only one suggested as synergy (JTR) isn't even actual tank.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Why show a gif of him killing someone with his Flinching Shot basic instead of applying the debuff? We all know you're "he's so powerful he kills in 1 shot" gifs are a totally false impression

I'll take "things that are absolutely pointless to nitpick" for 600

Aaaand, we've got ourselves a winner!
  • Is Poe's Camcorder VHS or Betamax?
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    So with this one are we going for Indiana Poe or Wedding Photographer Poe? Possibly Bird Watcher Poe.
    Nope, E.A Poe ;)

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Why show a gif of him killing someone with his Flinching Shot basic instead of applying the debuff? We all know you're "he's so powerful he kills in 1 shot" gifs are a totally false impression

I'll take "things that are absolutely pointless to nitpick" for 600

It's not pointless to nitpick: This is a new buff/debuff, so it'd be good (and sensible) to see it in action on a gif advertising that ability.
    It is almost certainly pointless in the sense that they don't care, but not in the sense that those gifs should be showing off the functionality of the ability
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    CSP Creepy Stocker Poe
  • Gonna team up with jacket poe/finn and res hero finn, seems hilarious like 5 hans.
  • Correct me if I’m wrong.

Inspired: adds buffs, but is lost after being critically hit 3 times. (Assuming that buff immunity does not block it. It doesn’t say.)

Finn - Strength of Will: if TM swapped with Poe (only), Poe becomes Inspired.. (Cooldown 4)

Poe - Spark of Resistance: if Poe’s Inspired and uses a special, he Inspires target Res ally.
    Poe’s Specials - cooldown 3.
    Poe - Basic: if inspired Poe adds Vulnerability. (The only way to add it).

So, it takes 4 cooldowns for a second character to be Inspired, and 5 cooldowns to either add a 3rd Inspired ally, or to even start adding Vulnerability to the enemy...

This team will be dead before it gets started.
  • Kryptic
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Correct me if I’m wrong.

Inspired: adds buffs, but is lost after being critically hit 3 times. (Assuming that buff immunity does not block it. It doesn’t say.)

Finn - Strength of Will: if TM swapped with Poe (only), Poe becomes Inspired.. (Cooldown 4)

Poe - Spark of Resistance: if Poe’s Inspired and uses a special, he Inspires target Res ally.

So, it takes 4 cooldowns for a second character to be Inspired, and 5 cooldowns to either add a 3rd Inspired ally, or to even start adding Vulnerability to the enemy...

When Poe gets inspired, Finn does from the same special. At that point, Poe would go and could use a special to inspire another ally.
    If the Finn was fast enough, there would be 3 inspired characters at the beginning of the battle.

Keep in mind we are still waiting for the new Rey's kit and how it interacts with inspired.

Also inspired is a blue icon so I don't think it can be stopped by buff immunity.

EDIT: Poe can inspire another character (for a total of 4) on his next turn if he uses the other special. This is without any spreading that Rey(or any other potential added resistance character) could potentially do.

When Finn is inspired, resistance allies have 100% counter chance, so if poe is hit and counters, he can inflict vulnerable. Also, when Finn uses his rally ability he would call Poe to assist.

Right now the key seems to be making the new Finn extremely fast.
    Post edited by Kryptic on
  • Anyone else notice his 2nd special wasnt omegad for the entire marquee event? It should land a stun but doesn't. Only in the second d to last tier does it work.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kryptic wrote: »
    Correct me if I’m wrong.

When Poe gets inspired, Finn does from the same special. At that point, Poe would go and could use a special to inspire another ally.
    If the Finn was fast enough, there would be 3 inspired characters at the beginning of the battle.

Keep in mind we are still waiting for the new Rey's kit and how it interacts with inspired.

Also inspired is a blue icon so I don't think it can be stopped by buff immunity.

EDIT: Poe can inspire another character (for a total of 4) on his next turn if he uses the other special. This is without any spreading that Rey(or any other potential added resistance character) could potentially do.

When Finn is inspired, resistance allies have 100% counter chance, so if poe is hit and counters, he can inflict vulnerable. Also, when Finn uses his rally ability he would call Poe to assist.

Right now the key seems to be making the new Finn extremely fast.
    Yeah, inspiring toons do not seem to be an issue without accounting for new Rey. Also, Resistance leads (prenerf zFinn / JTR) have some way to reduce cooldowns so it’s highly likely that new Rey will also have something to do with cooldown decrease on her lead.
  • It’s pretty minor, but has anyone else noticed how Poe’s blaster suddenly jumps from his hand to his holster?
    65ws5x0j8aqa.png
    q97l29i3sosz.png
  • Will he be a pilot?
    What CG is doing with pilots and ships is just as ridiculous as Kenobi Poe synergy.

That said, really surprised you guys put efforts on extra Poe and Finn. Makes me wonder if Hallucination Han is going to be a joke for much longer. I guess it is really no different than KRU vs. KR though

carbonite han and c3p0 on chewies back along with one handed luke from empire strikes back lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    RH Finn and Poe both seem to be awaiting new Rey or possibly Gen Leia Organa to really get Inspiration rolling, possibly via their leader ability (ally is inspired when X happens). It seems like a pre-JTR BB8 situation, where BB8's kit seemed underwhelming until JTR's kit came out a few weeks later.

Also, outstanding work on the art for Poe.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m