Some fun things I think would be cool to see happen this year, outside of the main stuff (Mandolorian crew, Ep IX stuff, new raid, etc.). Some are far fetched, but who cares. Let's get the most obvious one out of the way...
- A Mace Windu rework. Most can agree this is very much wanted by the community. If the man himself Samuel L. Jackson found his character was one of the worst in the game... I shudder to think of what he would do to the poor souls at CG. Ha.
Ok. On to the fun stuff.
- Naboo N-1 Star-fighter in the game. I mean, it's on the ability mats and the background screen for the challenges. Doesn't have to be specifically made to fit in to any team, but rather could be a plug and play ship like Thrawn, Nest, or Wat Tambor. Which leads to the next one...
- A Naboo faction would be fun. Captains Panaka and Typho, some Gungans, maybe Sabe? Doesn't have to be meta defining, but a solid team that is good on defense in TW/GAC.
- Bring the original bonuses back to TW, and add them in to GAC. The First Order and Resistance bonuses were not overpowered, just added some usefulness to TW specifically.
- Add the Phoenix tag to Fulcrum. It's not going to break the game, but it would give that team a little boost to stay more relevant in GAC/TW.
- Asajj Ventress. Either give her the BH tag and give her a contract (so it only works with a BH squad), or make a new Asajj that is the bounty hunter version from the later episodes of Clone Wars and the Dark Disciple novel. This would be pretty cool to flesh out one of the more intriguing characters from the Clone Wars.
- Lastly, I'd like to see the Resistance tag added to Vet Han and Vet Chewie. This will literally do almost nothing except give more options for a leftover Resistance squad led by Poe, but it should happen nonetheless, and it has been asked for many times (often by me haha).