T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Replies

• P1 Heroic. Same mods, same strategy. Figured out the RNG Gremlin: 3 stacks of confuse is awfully hard to keep on Nihilus. If I can pull it off, Finn goes from 270-285 to 330k+ damage on his maxed special.

zlynsj41lvch.png
  • P1 Heroic
    c19366r3vv3g.png
    New high score
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    P1 Heroic
    4lfquy7b1li9.png

P2 Heroic
    66eixmbh2czg.png
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • P1 Heroic
    6txjt7dwo4dd.png
  • P1 Heroic.

New PB. Managed to keep 3 stacks of Confuse for a larger portion of the fight. Also managed to drag it into Enrage a few turns, plus C3PO escaped!

wwe8hzwlnpjv.png
  • P1 Heroic
    8t5wembyoru6.png

P2 Heroic
    8dzyenyqmqv5.png
  • P1 Heroic - another new PB. 40% of P1.uewz3vh7bgy0.png
  • P2 Heroic
    wwcstrrlfg57.png
    Got a 240k hit in from Anakin during the run
    3a145mosc4s9.png
  • P1 Heroic - just off the PB from last time. Had a few Nihilus turns where he had zero stacks of Confuse. Really lowered the numbers.
    yx2s4liuxtpy.png

P3 Heroic - New PB with Deathstorm. Any pointers to increase the score? (other than more gear on Daka...)
    v4jzcrdedrzh.png
  • P2 Heroic
    gq220t7nco1o.png
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    P1 Heroic - Just missed a new PB. Took Finn to Relic 6 and had some mediocre RNG. Not too shabby.
    3caismifkvay.png

11% of P1 and about 15% of P2:
    zfbq7yd2r78s.png

It's nice carrying between phases for the bonus damage, but does it make up for the lack of Armor Penetration Up buff that GMY gets when Sion is <50%? Thoughts?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's nice carrying between phases for the bonus damage, but does it make up for the lack of Armor Penetration Up buff that GMY gets when Sion is <50%? Thoughts?

I think it does, especially since you also get the extra TM on his basic while Sion is above 50%, which can help keep your team alive several turns after enrage if you time battle meditation right.
  • Hsr From 10% of phase 1 to around 68% phase 2,

6nstoj0kv73o.png
  • VinnYgg wrote: »
    Hsr From 10% of phase 1 to around 68% phase 2,

6nstoj0kv73o.png

Nice, I’ll have to try that team once I get them geared up a bit more.
  • P1 Heroic
    u8cnipi21x50.png
  • MacLatty
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    P3-p4 T6fnxtres8ezps.png
  • P1 Heroic
    qfud22a8821j.png

P3 and P4 ~14% Nihilus, ~4%Sion Heroic
    wfoqvqn3dska.png

Finishing blow of P3 for 641k damage
    2gyh5ls5fxwv.png
  • @DaPowerfulJedi relic NS are my next goal. That's impressive damage from Asajj!

6nstoj0kv73o.png

My team is still in need of more gear and Shaak’s lead zeta, but this is what I was able to get just now.
    mtc5dtpftk55.png

6nstoj0kv73o.png

My team is still in need of more gear and Shaak’s lead zeta, but this is what I was able to get just now.
    mtc5dtpftk55.png

Improvement!
    da68eu2c9it0.png
  • P2 Heroic rntnz4oolaqt.png
    Brought GMY from g12+4 to r4 and his damage has nearly doubled.
  • New PB:

v8ktv20d9q1p.png
  • P1 Heroic
    9cehkexp9ua2.png
    New high score
  • a20rslv7yzzk.png

I stopped fighting in HSTR, I was always #1 or #2, so I wanted to move over after 7*'ing DT :) I just join and take the standard rewards. We finish in a few hours so no worries about my not contributing. :)
  • Good for you @DuneSeaFarmer! This thread has been a constant source of enjoyment for me - watching you grow and get better (and never complaining)with your guild as you conquered the raid.

I look forward to when everyone in your guild has Traya 7 starred in a few months and and you guys can start the ‘vanity’ high scores race, that is when the fun really begins (and the race for 10th and higher never really goes away, the prize box potential is just that much too much better for top 10 and top 3 - my guild actually does a no back to back top 3 finishes ruleto share the wealth around a bit!j
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Good for you @DuneSeaFarmer! This thread has been a constant source of enjoyment for me - watching you grow and get better (and never complaining)with your guild as you conquered the raid.

I look forward to when everyone in your guild has Traya 7 starred in a few months and and you guys can start the ‘vanity’ high scores race, that is when the fun really begins (and the race for 10th and higher never really goes away, the prize box potential is just that much too much better for top 10 and top 3 - my guild actually does a no back to back top 3 finishes ruleto share the wealth around a bit!j

My intentions are a little on the evil side. i.e. North, and South Node #1 in TW, all DT squads lol But, THANK YOU :D When I stepped back, my P1 score with RJT squad was doing 12mil. From 20% of P1into p2 my JKR squad did about 25mil. So 30 to 35 was my average :)
  • P1 Heroic
    xjy60z19mwh3.png
  • P1 Heroic
    vlhh7aruwxu0.png
    P2
    5fqdlmjs3eyk.png
    loaw6buk9it6.png
    P3
    1q3dkny3diig.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Recent HSTR , low attendance so I filled in. 23% left in p1, into p2 :)
    eefbkxtyss4u.png
    Older score -20% left p1, into p2
    njw7gw2ucg9f.png

• P1 Heroic
    fvoo8nh5ji0z.png