Saddest moment in the saga (Movies and TV series)?

Replies

• Anakin's Death at the end of 'Return of the Jedi' after being redeemed.
  • Chewies reaction to Leia's death in ros hit home for me

This. This also got me, too.

• Kanan sacrifice to save Hera.....
    Heart breaking
  • Kanan sacrifice
    5s
    And snips - leaving Jedi and then battling Vader.
    All things that made the SW deeper and more enjoyable for me.

Surprise surprise - all Filoni
  • The apprentice from Force unleashed 2. Despite being a clone it was sad that at the end of the game no matter what he dies.
  • Ahsoka leaving the Jedi Order and encountering Vader years later on Malachor.
  • Han Solo being lowered into the Carbonite freezing chamber.
  • Watching rebels now. The last episode of season 3 was pretty heavy. Ahsoka fighting Vader. Was too
  • Kanaan definitely got me
  • 5s

Yeah, what happened to Fives was rough. Good story arc there. Almost forgot about that one.

Also, when Pong Krell sent the clones in to unknowingly attack each other. That was harsh. The look of horror on Rex’s face when he realized they were shooting at their “brothers.” Brutal.
  • zkn555ntrwe1.gif

I know a lot of people don't like the Ewoks, but this moment made me cry when I saw it as a 7 year old girl. It still gets me.

But after that, I would have to say Ahsoko Tanos story when she realizes that anakin is dead.
  • I'd have to go with Ahsoka leaving.
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    5s

Also, when Pong Krell sent the clones in to unknowingly attack each other. That was harsh. The look of horror on Rex’s face when he realized they were shooting at their “brothers.” Brutal.

I don't give a **** about Clones, so I actually kinda enjoyed it when Pong set them against each other.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Revenge of the Sith - that moment in the council room when Anakin is struggling with staying there as instructed by Mace and ultimately leaving and falling into the Emperors hands.
  • The moment the sequel trilogy happened.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    5s

Yeah, what happened to Fives was rough. Good story arc there. Almost forgot about that one.

Yea another great episode. I always explain CW as Band of Brothers in Star Wars.
  • Order 66, especially after watching The Clone Wars
  • Ahsoka leaving the Jedi Order (to me it was very emotional).

Also of note: Anakin's ghost appearing on Ahsoka while she meditates in the Lothal temple ("you failed me, you abandoned me") and later on when she fights Vader and finally realizes that the man behind the mask was indeed the fallen Anakin (when he says "Ahsoka").

Tears.
  • GnarlyBandit2015
    143 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I read it as sadist at first.

Last episode ending of season 2 Rebels
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Disney ruining Star Wars with the sequal trilogy.

Ok boomer

Can’t handle that newer generations get their own version of Star Wars eh?

I love the ok boomer reply. Makes me laugh everytime.
  • Letting Rian Johnson direct episode 8

Surprised you didn't get an ok boomer reply for that.
  • Bro Kanas death was next level sad

But it made Ezra go rage mode and I’m ok with that
  • Zombefyer
    586 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I'd have to go with Ahsoka leaving.
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    5s

I don't give a **** about Clones, so I actually kinda enjoyed it when Pong set them against each other.

Please leave. We don't take kindly to that talk about Clones here.
  • K-2SO's sacrifice in Rogue One. I know all the deaths are sad, but for me, it's K2.
  • Luke choking gamorrean piggies in Jabbas Palace
  • I had forgotten one that I really didn't like... KOTOR, when Darth Revan makes Zaalbar kill Mission Vao, who believed DR (aka you) really hadn't fallen.
    That one was sad, it was a betrayal both from you and from her best friend.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Disney ruining Star Wars with the sequal trilogy.

Ok boomer

Can’t handle that newer generations get their own version of Star Wars eh?

I love the ok boomer reply. Makes me laugh everytime.

Yes. When someone thoughtlessly parrots a catchphrase because they don’t have an actual point I laugh at them too.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Palpatine’s death.
    Rey coming back to life in exchange of Kylo Ren
    The moment Rose Tico announced she stays behind and we see her just 1 min in the last movie
This discussion has been closed.