Is swarming terror working as intended?

If I attack an enemy with buzz droids and I have more than one vulture droid, shouldn't they all assist? I only get one of them assisting and usually it's one of the summoned ones even though I assume my real one is stronger.

Replies

• I remember seeing a post about summoned vulture droids having a different kit than the normal vulture droid. I think the units are similar but they function differently and some things like what the game categorizes as a vulture did may only apply to one type of vulture droid.

There are 2 kinds the normal one and the summoned one. They even have different skins sometimes.
  • It seems to be one random one that assists. I dunno if that's the intended functionality but it does seem like 3+ vultures all hitting a buzzed target would be crazy OP anyway. I mow down everything just fine as-is.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I remember seeing a post about summoned vulture droids having a different kit than the normal vulture droid. I think the units are similar but they function differently and some things like what the game categorizes as a vulture did may only apply to one type of vulture droid.

There are 2 kinds the normal one and the summoned one. They even have different skins sometimes.

Well even if they are different (and they are) why doesnt my actual vulture droid assist? It's the one that I can see the kit and it's the one that says it will assist when something attacks a character with a buzz droid.
  • Vulture droids summoned in battle only have their kits partially leveled up. Hence, why they don't land buff immunity on their special, and they don't assist every time.
  • Blargwahar wrote: »
    Vulture droids summoned in battle only have their kits partially leveled up. Hence, why they don't land buff immunity on their special, and they don't assist every time.

But once again, my vulture droid should be assisting every time but it does not.