Improve the Guild Store!

For the next QOL update I’d like to see better rotation of gear in the guild store.

I don’t necessarily need to see different gear arrive in the store, but I would prefer the gear that does show up to be more meaningful.

E.g. get rid of the mk4 holoprojecter which I have thousands of.

I wait aaaaaaages for the stuff I need to arrive, stun cuffs, carbantis, mk5 droid callers.

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    It’s fine as is
  • So the store should be fine-tuned to one player’s needs out of 80 million others. Seems reasonable.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    It’s fine as is

Agree to disagree. I’m farming 5 gear pieces right now they all appear in the guild store and I haven’t seen any of them for 4 days.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    It’s fine as is

Agree to disagree. I’m farming 5 gear pieces right now they all appear in the guild store and I haven’t seen any of them for 4 days.
    I don’t believe you

Either you aren’t looking at the store after every refresh or you’re just making a mountain out of a molehill. There is no way none of the 5 piece of gear show up in 4 days of refreshes
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I wish I didn't need carbs or cuffs or droid callers or mk4 bacta.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Of all the stores that need tweaking, I'd put the guild store pretty close to the bottom of the priority list.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Agree with that, but if they did simply remove mk6 CEC furnace salvage, mk4 holoprojectors, mk4 droid callers I don't think there'd a long line of complaints - even if they didn't replace them.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Agree with that, but if they did simply remove mk6 CEC furnace salvage, mk4 holoprojectors, mk4 droid callers I don't think there'd a long line of complaints - even if they didn't replace them.

It's also worth remembering that there are newer players in small guilds who haven't been farming Heroic HAAT and Sith for ages, so they may actually need that stuff.

It's easy to forget that we weren't always sitting on enormous piles of gear.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Agree with that, but if they did simply remove mk6 CEC furnace salvage, mk4 holoprojectors, mk4 droid callers I don't think there'd a long line of complaints - even if they didn't replace them.

It's also worth remembering that there are newer players in small guilds who haven't been farming Heroic HAAT and Sith for ages, so they may actually need that stuff.

I think I wont be very wrong if I say that most players cares only about themselves. Needs of everyone else are not even secondary. Its normal, unti it become exessive.

If someone doesn’t need something in the store that must not be there.
    If someone dont like event it must not exist.
    If someone cannot beat a character that character must be nerfed.
    If someone think ga/tw/TB is boring it must be canceled
    Etc...

The game must be tuned for one player... and everyone must know about him))
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

People would burn through their currency faster and then complain we don't get enough.

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    If anything, I’d like comlinks to be added to the guild store, the one you need with stun cuffs
  • Add the stun guns to it.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    If anything, I’d like comlinks to be added to the guild store, the one you need with stun cuffs

I honestly feel like these are on par with stun guns for level of suck involved to acquire, but nobody talks about them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Jarvind wrote: »

I honestly feel like these are on par with stun guns for level of suck involved to acquire, but nobody talks about them.

Anecdotal but I don't think they're as widely needed.

EDIT: This is a good one to request in gear exchange, at least in my guild.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited January 2020

Well, at least you'll get a bunch farming the Hyena bomber now :smile:

I was farming Arc & General Skywalker and hit g10 on both at the same time - 150 needed between the two of them. Before that it wasn't a big deal, they seem to be pretty sparely used. Using gear requests worked pretty well to get 5 a day, since a lot of my guild has stockpiles of them (likely due to Bastilla Fallen) along with farming from fleet. So unless new characters start coming out that make heavy use of them, it's probably (hopefully?) a one time logjam.

I was also surprised to see that they're actually in the Shard Shop, on the same tile as Cuffs, Guns, Carbs - they were appearing so rarely that I forgot they were in that shop.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    kalidor wrote: »

Well, at least you'll get a bunch farming the Hyena bomber now :smile:

Dude no joke. That node is super high value now, giving mk4 comms and cuffs in addition to 2 different ships.

Granted, Consular's starfighter is (loud, wet fart noise), but yay shard shop fodder!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra wrote: »

"It's fine as is"

If the store refresh is random their is always a chance to get something appear alot and for something to barely appear , so saying you don't believe someone hasn't seen something is kinda harsh.

I farmed so many characters to 7* on 16 energy cantina and probably saw 2 omegas drop . Sometimes the RNG god's don't bless us.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    If the store refresh is random their is always a chance to get something appear alot and for something to barely appear , so saying you don't believe someone hasn't seen something is kinda harsh.

The pieces OP mentioned (carbs, cuffs, droidcallers) can all appear in 2 slots each and do so fairly regularly. To not see any of those for several days in a row would require astronomically bad RNG - it's so unlikely as to be statistically insignificant. It's a virtual certainty that they just aren't checking very often.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Monel
    2776 posts Member

True, I sit on an enormous pile of money!
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »

The pieces OP mentioned (carbs, cuffs, droidcallers) can all appear in 2 slots each and do so fairly regularly. To not see any of those for several days in a row would require astronomically bad RNG - it's so unlikely as to be statistically insignificant. It's a virtual certainty that they just aren't checking very often.

It's only bad RNG because they are needed by the OP . If there is a chance then there is a chance . Unfortunately when it comes to random things like this were we all have a different experience on the matter ,some of us just won't have the luck needed.

There is a difference between " There is no way none of the 5 piece of gear show up in 4 days of refreshes" and "To not see any of those for several days in a row would require astronomically bad RNG"

One claims it NEVER happened and you claim there is a possibility but it's unlikely.
    I agree with you it's super bad RNG but still possible.

It's a random refresh so you have just as much chance to see them 4 times a day as you do never.