Am i ready for JKR with this gear?8sr98s04xl17.jpg

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    don't you need 7* toons??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Yes, but he's probably checking to see if he had them at 7 stars with this gear, would it be possible.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ct214476 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Yes, but he's probably checking to see if he had them at 7 stars with this gear, would it be possible.

I guess. I have no idea how to read the rings around the pics, but by the time he gets 13 stars or w/e they should be higher gear just by random drops I would think

• I guess. I have no idea how to read the rings around the pics, but by the time he gets 13 stars or w/e they should be higher gear just by random drops I would think[/quote]
    The more rings around the portrait, the higher the gear level.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I have no idea how to read the rings around the pics

For real? Bastila and Jolee are at G11, Mission at G8 and Zaalbar and T3 at G7.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    alright. a little "g7" would be much better imo
  • To answer OP, I would say that you should be good. I did it the first time around those gear levels but less on Bastila and Jolee. Maybe get Zaalbar to g8 if you need to.
  • I second the comment about getting Zaalbar up.

His frequent Taunt means he will get hit more than anyone else.

The Jedi are fine at G11, the other 2 are Overgeared at G7, they basically do nothing.