I don’t think F2P beginners can remotely catch up Hyperdrive Bundle players using the standard approach —> They need to target Anti-Meta endgame teams (ideally low zeta requirements) and still have enough to cover Heists, Events and Fleet...Darkside Teams
- First Order - starter team, new characters incoming, SHIPs and Unlocks BB8 (GG nuke)
- BHs - Boba, IG88, Cad Bane - For Heists and all 3 have SHIPs
- Tarkin for Executrix
- Clones and GR - Multiple Lightside ships, recent reworks and Jedi to help unlock GMY
- Join a guild doing HAAT as soon as you have 7* character —> GK shardsSTEP 2
- Separatists - More Ships, Geos and Droids —> Unlock Padme
- Farm GG, Shaak Ti and T3.
This gives Shaak Ti + Clones, Padme + GR Jedi, Geos, GG Droids, First Order and BHunters
With plenty of ships and an option to run GG nuke team or Padme in Arena.
What do you think?