answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• jkray622 wrote: »

Now that we’re all rested, recharged, and we’ve made it past the last major holiday for a good three months...

Someone is either single, or in danger of becoming single on Feb 14th. ;P

....I have never gotten off for Valentines Day.

:(

Cold, but funny.
  • Just trying to get this thread to 12 pages.
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Just trying to get this thread to 12 pages.

almost there

Now that we’re all rested, recharged, and we’ve made it past the last major holiday for a good three months...

I have worked at a lot of places I have never gotten off for Valentines Day.

Just because most work places don’t give us a free day off doesn’t mean it’s not a “major holiday” for some people. Know your partner’s expectations. :P
    jkray622 wrote: »

Just because most work places don’t give us a free day off doesn’t mean it’s not a “major holiday” for some people. Know your partner’s expectations. :P

Sure but I was very clearly speaking in terms of things that interfere with a business schedule that might be delaying a response to this thread!

Speaking of which...

Hello? Crumb? Anyone out there?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I'm excited to see if this thread can outlast the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    jkray622 wrote: »

Sure but I was very clearly speaking in terms of things that interfere with a business schedule that might be delaying a response to this thread!

And i was just trying to be silly so we can get some sort of value out of this thread.
  • @OP you question is answered very directly

".... we have very specific economy outflows modeled and allowing the second TB disrupts that in a way that as the economy is currently set up, can't handle ...."

they don't want you getting the extra currency
  • Their answer is No.

Not just a normal No. It's a CG special No

They pretended to listen to you by accepting the question in the Q&A then they didnt answer it instead they answered a question that wasn't asked trying to fool you into believing they addressed it.

Then when the question was clarified they chimed in and promised to relay the real question to the dev team.

What happened after that we dont know but its 1 of 2 things.

1 crumb forgot about it and did nothing to this day...

2 crumb passed on the question and the devs ignored him or told him to not tell us anything ...

3... I know I said 2 but maybe they gave crumb an answer and he didnt tell us too but I doubt that happened.

Regardless the answer is NO. Not just a normal no this one comes with a fake answer, a fake follow up, and a fake promise for a real answer that we will never ever get so it leaves you cliff hanging waiting for an answer that's never coming.

Sure you can hold on to hope that's what's so special about CG No answers and how they are different than plain old regular no answers.
  • BlackV wrote: »
    @OP you question is answered very directly

".... we have very specific economy outflows modeled and allowing the second TB disrupts that in a way that as the economy is currently set up, can't handle ...."

they don't want you getting the extra currency

that doesn't answer the question asked though. thats the thing
  • and an "accidental" deletion of this thread haha

k3bevuset8df.png
  • hi holotable heroes
  • It’s me. I’m the holotable hero.
  • I am holo Spartacus.

Also, I am still waiting for an answer.
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Hey @Kyno has there been any progress on this?
  • No progress.... Still waiting..... I feel like I'm waiting for a website to load in the 90s here
  • Slippyfist wrote: »
    No progress.... Still waiting..... I feel like I'm waiting for a website to load in the 90s here

Lol too accurate
  • @Kyno

Its been two weeks waiting for an update. Is there any chance you can ask the man who cant give an answer to ask the men who can give an answer for an update so hopefully we can bring this topic to conclusion instead of just leaving it open?

Thanks
  • Oaktree168 wrote: »
    @Kyno

Its been two weeks waiting for an update. Is there any chance you can ask the man who cant give an answer to ask the men who can give an answer for an update so hopefully we can bring this topic to conclusion instead of just leaving it open?

Thanks

That's a weird way to spell "seven weeks", which is how long it's been since Crumb responded.
  • This feels like trying to get something accomplished in GLSTB...
  • Good morning!

Can we please get a resolution to this long standing question that you said you would get back to us on?

Thank you!

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
  • And the wait continues
  • Maybe this is all just a plot to drive up forums engagement. “Look at all the posting and conversation! This is a well managed community that is highly engaged with our product! Excellent work Mister Crumb!”

Lord knows I have posted more in this thread than I have anywhere else on these forums, ever, combined.
  • Still waiting. Helllooooooooooo
  • Slippyfist wrote: »
    Still waiting. Helllooooooooooo

Is it me you're looking for?
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    Still waiting. Helllooooooooooo

Is it me you're looking for?

Oh! Yes! There you are!
  • @Slippyfist

I think you're not actually getting the joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JIbFLH7FFY