R2 Relic

So I'm about to relic R2. Question I have is with his Numbers Crunch is it worth it to bring him to R7?
Thanx for any and all advice

Replies

• So I'm about to relic R2. Question I have is with his Numbers Crunch is it worth it to bring him to R7?

Yes!!!!
    My R2 does 10000 special damage on his flame attack mod for offense.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    So I'm about to relic R2. Question I have is with his Numbers Crunch is it worth it to bring him to R7?

Yes!!!!
    My R2 does 10000 special damage on his flame attack mod for offense.

I think he was taking about him sharing all his stats. It’s sounds like a great plan. Only problem is that there are higher priorities that need r7 before R2
  • Depends on you who run, who you've farmed, what your Guild is capable of, and what those around you are using.

If you're using Rebels, or focused on a P1 Sith team then absolutely it's worth it. Not to mention he has the GR tag if needed.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I run CLS squad, so I did and it’s worth the extra stat bump. But as said above, if you are running a different team or just asking in general, there are likely better options
  • @Moparion_2018 @Nihion @Iy4oy4s
    12000 special damage
    g9bj987c7zte.png
    v9ukesglwxmt.png
  • R2 is certainly a great candidate for g13/Relics. With Legendary status and his host of affiliation tags (and the OP’s specific mention of stat sharing via Number Crunch), along with his prominent place in the lore of the game, he is to a certain extent ‘future proofed’ from ever becoming an irrelevant toon in the game.

However, I would hesitate to pour the high level gear pieces into him for Relic 6 and 7 unless you are directly using him in arena, the very slight differences in shared stats (Since he only shares a percentage) from Relic 5 to Relic 7 isn’t likely to be noticed except at the very highest level of gameplay, and that is much less resource intensive to achieve.
  • You bet my man. I run Padme in arena with R2. The offense, health, and potency boost really help (especially JKA). And you will notice your damage go up significantly in the Sith raid under JTR. I've taken him to R4, I'll probably sit there a while but it's worth it.
  • You bet my man. I run Padme in arena with R2. The offense, health, and potency boost really help (especially JKA). And you will notice your damage go up significantly in the Sith raid under JTR. I've taken him to R4, I'll probably sit there a while but it's worth it.

Same. And also I use him under padme to get 4/4 on TB

You were right. 2 runs ago my res team only pulled just over 3 mil. Last raid over 6mil. Only difference was brought Rey from G10 to G11 and 3p0 from G8 to G9 as well as relic R2 to r4.

0ogpbcam11a5.jpg

You were right. 2 runs ago my res team only pulled just over 3 mil. Last raid over 6mil. Only difference was brought Rey from G10 to G11 and 3p0 from G8 to G9 as well as relic R2 to r4.

0ogpbcam11a5.jpg

Not bagging on you, but you are either misplaying the team a bit, modded way too slow over all, or modded wrong on Finn...

R4 Finn should be pulling at least 10-15M on even a mediocre run (my g12 5 dot mod Finn posts 6M by himself pretty much every run - whole team is g12 and hits 6.5-7.5 pretty consistently - not great score in this day and age, I just haven’t had a chance to revisit Resistance with all the prequel content the last few months)
  • 763bm56i8f0o.png

Agreed
  • @Moparion_2018 I bet timing stacks of confusion had more to do with it.
  • I'm actually working on upgrading mods on Finn for more offense now. Mods arent great at all.
  • I'm actually working on upgrading mods on Finn for more offense now. Mods arent great at all.

It is hard to do, but timing it to get C3PO to go after Nihilus to land stacks of confusion on him helps. Lowers his defense.
  • 3rd stack is the hardest one to maintain. Whenever he calls his minions, just skip all attacks on Nihilus with everyone else and only hit him with C3PO until he has 3.
  • Moparion_2018
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    What type of mods should I go after? Finn's currently at 241speed
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Speed isn't as critical as piling on offense. He gains tons of TM from others landing critical hits (which they are pretty much guaranteed to do after Illuminated Destiny goes off). 4x offense 2x health is what I did. Crit Damage triangle, offense cross, health circle. Then find + % or # offense and speed as secondaries.

Being a tank he won't have exceptional offensive stats but the more you get from mods the more he stacks on his basic and special.

I sliced some decent but not great mods on my Finn and run him at +89 speed, 6000 physical damage, and 78k health. The dmg and health are prior to Number Crunch from R2.

His special hits Nihilus for about 385,000 with 3 stacks of Confuse.