Does The New Poe Hate Raid Han?

Nihion
3340 posts Member
Alright, I think there’s a bug, or I just lost my mind, but why can’t I use my 7-star Han Solo to crush the Poe Marquee? He’s not in the queue for me, and I’m wondering if this is a bug. Anyone else getting this?

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    10z2c3enzi07.png
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Alright, I think there’s a bug, or I just lost my mind, but why can’t I use my 7-star Han Solo to crush the Poe Marquee? He’s not in the queue for me, and I’m wondering if this is a bug. Anyone else getting this?

He hasn’t been available for the last few marquee events. Why is anyone’s guess.
  • It’s because the marquee coding would break since Han or any characters that take a bonus turn at the beginning of the counter would mess up with the marquee characters bonus turn.

Or well, that’s just what I’m assuming
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

He hasn’t been available for the last few marquee events. Why is anyone’s guess.

My guess would be that the charming Twi'lek lady who gives those helpful tips at the start of each tier likes to shoot first. Han might get in her way.
  • JKR does apparently because new Poe stole his tank
  • JKR does apparently because new Poe stole his tank

And Padmés furious
  • That would actually explain it. The new Marquee character always has the first turn with an explanation of what that tier's ability is. Han would mess it all up.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Lucas said han can't shoot first
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Was Han allowed in previous marquees? I guess I just always thought I was using him. Oh well.
  • The real problem is that only get to test a g13 Poe in a pre-made squad against g11’s

Or a g12 Poe with our own squad against g11’s

At least with Finns it was g12 / g13 enemies
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    It’s because the marquee coding would break since Han or any characters that take a bonus turn at the beginning of the counter would mess up with the marquee characters bonus turn.

Or well, that’s just what I’m assuming

I would say your assumption is correct, because it doesn't look like you can select Wat Tambor either.