How to make the hyperdrive bundle better

So we all know early game (and late game too but not the point) is heavily p2p because of the hyperdrive bundle. It makes such a vast difference that no f2p person can catch up for at least months. But I am stupid enough to ask CG to take it down, however I believe a compromise would be to lock the hyperdrive bundle until that person reaches lvl 70. If the minimum lvl required was raised to lvl 70 before you could buy the bundle it would still give p2p an advantage but it would give f2p a chance because f2p would be able to get omegas daily before people who buy hyperdrive bundle would takeover arena. Yes there would be whales but there would still be less of a gap. The whales would have to spend more (perk for CG) and the f2p would have a chance (perk for f2p/getting players to have hope which invites more players to play which helps the game get more players thus the game lasts longer). I believe this would be a good compromise for both parties. Thoughts?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Taking away the ability to buy it early greatly devalues it, so I doubt they would do so.

Alternative: buy it yourself, or get used to being behind p2p, since that's part of life.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Taking away the ability to buy it early greatly devalues it, so I doubt they would do so.

Alternative: buy it yourself, or get used to being behind p2p, since that's part of life.

lol I’m at 2 Mio GP so not that necessary for me
  • People that would already have paod to play would already have massively outstripped others in the early game.
    People are acting like spending money early game didnt already mean that you were going to own arena for months.
    The bundle is not that big of a deal despite being a great deal
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

lol I’m at 2 Mio GP so not that necessary for me

Then.... who cares?
  • They should add a pack that you can purchase which causes a CG employee to personally drive to the houses of all F2P players on your shard and kick them in the shin. A $500 pack for the left shin, and another $500 for the right. Or a combo pack. Both for $999. Such a bargain.
  • How to make it better?

Take away the "Merge" function so I get the same benefit I would have if they had had it when I started 9 months ago.