answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    @Slippyfist

I think you're not actually getting the joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JIbFLH7FFY

Bwahahaha, nope that went right over my head :)
  • Slippyfist wrote: »
    @Slippyfist

I think you're not actually getting the joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JIbFLH7FFY

Bwahahaha, nope that went right over my head :)

Kinda the same way the original question went over the heads of everyone at CG
  • Posting ITT
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Posting ITT

Why though?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BREAKING NEWS! Coast to coast shortage of post it notes cripples the ability of office personnel to communicate, the damage estimates are still in their preliminary phases but experts are predicting a severe lack of communication with the community..... more on this and other news at 10
  • BREAKING NEWS! Coast to coast shortage of post it notes cripples the ability of office personnel to communicate, the damage estimates are still in their preliminary phases but experts are predicting a severe lack of communication with the community..... more on this and other news at 10

Global shortage, or just CG cutting back on expenses 🤣
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Just trying to get this thread to 12 pages.

../Arrived.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Posting ITT

Why though?

Because I made a commitment.
    Gonna just post in this thread whenever I swing by until this gets an answer because we were promised one.

Every time I visit the forums, I post ITT and will continue to do so.

I keep my promises.
  • I don't get this thred at all and it's not because of the question,how can you not communicate a question to someone in the same office as you are,get the answer and then post it on the forum,is just basic human communication.
  • how can you not communicate a question to someone in the same office as you are,get the answer and then post it on the forum,is just basic human communication.

Yeah. I mean, if you were an investor in CG and you saw this, you'd have to seriously worry about the company. I mean, they're currently making profits, but that can't go on if they have no internal communications process. Even if they don't care anything about their customers/players, you would think that they would want to answer the question so they don't get a reputation as incompetent.

Of course, I'm not an investor, I'm just someone who spent money on a game. But it would be very nice if they would answer the question asked even if they don't do so because they care about their player base. Any reason to follow up, from embarrassment to wooing investors is fine with me so long as we get an answer.
  • Maybe Monday.....
  • It's Monday. Please let today be the Monday that Crumb finally tracks down whoever it is that he needs to get this answer from.
    Posting ITT

Why though?

Gonna just post in this thread whenever I swing by until this gets an answer because we were promised one.

I keep my promises.

Hi.

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Posting ITT

Why though?

I keep my promises.

Hi.

:waves:
  • the sad part that no one is talking about:

Guaranteed that Kyno and Crumb have read up on all this and still wont give an update :shrugssssss
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    the sad part that no one is talking about:

Guaranteed that Kyno and Crumb have read up on all this and still wont give an update :shrugssssss

Oh I'm sure. Crumb shut down some thread earlier so you know he's lurking lol
    TVF wrote: »
    Posting ITT

Why though?

I keep my promises.

Hi.

:waves:

‘Sup?
  • Good morning!

Its a Tuesday, can we get a resolution on this question?

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
  • Col_Janson wrote: »
    Good morning!

Its a Tuesday, can we get a resolution on this question?

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat

no. he said monday. try again in 6 days
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Happy Original Tuesday!
  • Maybe Monday (hoping for a update on a Monday in future)

Tragic Tuesday (realization it didnt happen)

Whaling Wednesday (spending to get recognition from crumb)

Terrible Thursday (charges hit my bank)

Fabulous Friday (go party and forget this)

Speculative Saturday (wake up and remember this and check for if he gave us an update)

Solemn Sunday (as for forgiveness for crumb ignoring us for so many months and try to rationalize how busy he must be to not even be able to give us a 2 minute forum post with an update like I asked devs they are looking into this)

Basically how my weeks pass for last 2 months... (besides Wednesdays of course).
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Maybe Monday (hoping for a update on a Monday in future)

Tragic Tuesday (realization it didnt happen)

Whaling Wednesday (spending to get recognition from crumb)

Terrible Thursday (charges hit my bank)

Fabulous Friday (go party and forget this)

Speculative Saturday (wake up and remember this and check for if he gave us an update)

Solemn Sunday (as for forgiveness for crumb ignoring us for so many months and try to rationalize how busy he must be to not even be able to give us a 2 minute forum post with an update like I asked devs they are looking into this)

Basically how my weeks pass for last 2 months... (besides Wednesdays of course).

so its your fault Crumb hasn't acknowledged this. You haven't whaled enough. git gud :wink:
  • I don’t care if Monday’s Black... Tuesday Wednesday heart attack...
  • How fn hard is it to answer "Sorry we are not entertaining this at this time" or "interesting idea we haven't thought of, we are discussing this further to see if it's possible" or " No".

Something. ANYTHING. Community manager is a complete joke for letting this go so long without even a respectable non-answer to acknowledge the community

@CG_SBCrumb what do you have to say here????
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    @Lesspopmorefizz

Thursday ignore the post-it stack,

Friday comes the bugs
  • Answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Needs to be updated to:

answer to TB rotations is to not answer the question that was asked
This discussion has been closed.