Ideal Sith Empire team?

Metroplex79
832 posts Member
edited January 2020
I'm prepping for the upcoming DS Geo TB, and in need of a Sith Empire squad.

Based on what I have currently, I'm guessing:

zzz-Darth Revan (Gear 11.5+)
z-Fallen Bastilla (Gear 12.5)
z-HK-47 (Gear 11.5+)

Trooper (Gear 8)

Who should be in the 5th slot?
Marauder (Gear 8)
Assassin (Gear 8)

I will be tinkering with Mods and throwing more Gear on by then. I'm just curious as to if there's an optimal lineup.

Or is there a different configuration based on Phase and/or Mission?

Or should I ask, who is the most useless of the Sith Empire roster?

Thanks.
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Maurader

Edit: at those low gears you may want sith or something tho
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • For DSGTB ur gonna get smoked I mean g11 dr / hk plus g8 others
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    i think no matter what lineup you bring, it isn't going to go well because of low gear.

That said, I think excluding SiT is the best option. Ferocity wrecks his defense, and he taunts all the time so it won't be long until they get past him. Excluding him means damage gets spread out, and every character on the team has some sort of decent suitability.

Sass can just be in stealth most the time if you don't use her second special
    SiM has health steal with all the ferocity about
    HK heals off of buffs.
    Bast and DR have both health steal and prot regen based off debuffed enemies.
  • Metroplex79
    832 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    For DSGTB ur gonna get smoked I mean g11 dr / hk plus g8 others
    So your advice to me is not to use or develop my Sith Empire squad any further?

I know this squad isn't ready. That's why I'm asking before I invest too much on the wrong Toon.

This is going to be long term project, not a "one-and-done" situation. My Toons aren't going to get deleted off my roster if we don't hit X number of stars.

I'm curious as to everyone's experience. Thanks.

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Marauder would be the best 5th. Assassin doesn't work great on a pure Sith Empire team because she'll keep cleansing Ferocity off herself. Marauder also hits way harder.

You could also use plug&play types like Thrawn or Wampa in the last spot if you aren't using them elsewhere - just remember that you need 5 SE members to get the crit damage bonus on DR's lead.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• You have Thrawn?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    You have Thrawn?
    Yes, he's also Gear 11.5+.

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Marauder would be the best 5th. Assassin doesn't work great on a pure Sith Empire team because she'll keep cleansing Ferocity off herself. Marauder also hits way harder.

You could also use plug&play types like Thrawn or Wampa in the last spot if you aren't using them elsewhere - just remember that you need 5 SE members to get the crit damage bonus on DR's lead.
    Thank-you. That's something for me to consider now.

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    I'd say generally, the ideal Sith Empire lineup without Malak is going to be DR, BSF, HK, and SiM and SET. For the purposes of a TB since you would hurt your roster more overall by mixing and matching, and some options (like GMY) wouldn't even be useable, nor would they be needed (no CBM to protect from), your only other options would be Thrawn or some other Sith you don't need elsewhere. SAss, as mentioned, doesn't work particularly well with a Sith Empire lineup, so your options are pretty limited.
  • I find DR, BSF, HK, Maurauder and SET works.
    Keeps Malak for Traya.

SET will die on 4th wave but by that time the enemy are toast.
    That is arena modded and R4 to R7 though.