Is this supposed to happen

EternalLuedizer
4 posts Member
edited January 2020
I forgot to set my grand Arena defenses and I logged in to my defenses auto set does anyone know if that's supposed to happen cause I don't remember this happening last time I forgot
(Apologize if I should have whited out certain things)

atjto847qrch.png

Replies

• If you don't set any defense the game will do it for you putting your strongest toons together from the top to bottom until all slots are filled.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • If you've manually set defense in the previous GA round, the AI will set the same defense again if you miss the setup phase. Otherwise it autofills your defense by decreasing character GP. Note that if you only set a single team manually, the AI won't do anything and you'll miss the defense banners.
  • If you've manually set defense in the previous GA round, the AI will set the same defense again if you miss the setup phase. Otherwise it autofills your defense by decreasing character GP. Note that if you only set a single team manually, the AI won't do anything and you'll miss the defense banners.

Thank you