General Kenobi (Kit Rework Idea) - New 212th Squad purposes

AntiFunn
512 posts Member
edited January 2020
G'day all,

I am eager to write a new concept for an all new 212th Attack Battalion squad that could potentially be Arena (if not,), GA viable etc.
Before we get into it GK is a highly valuable character useful in various squads. This touch up will work to allow his synergy/leader potential with 212th members only.

General Kenobi

Tags: Light Side, Galactic Republic, Tank, Fleet Commander, Jedi, 212th

Abillity Changes:

1) Intuitive Strike (Basic Abillity - Omega) Final Text:
Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance of granting Foresight to a random ally that does not have it. If all allies are buffed or either 212th, deal double damage.

2) The Negotiator - left unchanged

3) Lead the Charge (Special Abillity - Omega) Final Text: (Cooldown: 4)
Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant Commander Cody (if present) and another random ally Offence Up for 2 turns. Then, call all buffed allies to assist, dealing -30% damage. Jedi Knight Anakin, Ahsoka Tano and Commander Cody are unaffected by the damage penalty.

4) 212th Attack Battalion Commander (Leader Abillity - Zeta) Final Text:
Jedi, Clone and 212th allies gain +30% max health and +70% defence. After a Jedi ally uses a team healing abillity, all other allies at full health are called to assist, dealing 50% less damage. If a Clone ally uses a Special abillity, they gain the following for 1 turn based on their role: Tank - Taunt, Attacker - Advantage, Support - Stealth. 212th allies also gain Foresight for 1 turn whenever they use a Special abillity and gain (+20%) Protection Up for 2 turns whenever they evade an enemy attack.

5) Soresu (Unique Abillity - Zeta) Final Text:
At the end of his turn, General Kenobi has a 65% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. Whenever an ally is critically hit, if General Kenobi is alive, they gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn and General Kenobi Taunts for 1 turn.
If all allies are Galactic Republic, General Kenobi gains Taunt for 1 turn whenever an ally loses Protection Up. If all allies are 212th, they gain Foresight for 1 turn at the start of each encounter.

A zeta has been added to his Leader abillity to complement the 212th synergy. Since Kenobi already gains Taunt from Protection Up loss and utillizes Foresight, I figured these would be perfect synergies to complement these traits.

My potential 212th squad: General Kenobi (Lead), Commander Cody, 212th Clone Sergeant (old Clone Sergeant - Phase 1), Waxer and Boil

Big thanks to all who spent time reading this.

P.S Oops, for some reason this didn't go into Feedback>Characters. My bad.

Replies

• You probably lost everyone when you suggested a GK rework, considering he is 1 of the least needing rework toons in the game
  • Slackerman92
    155 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    It's not really a rework as much as its suggested 212th synergy for units to come. But I think gk should stay with padme and just have cody lead the 212th. Or shaak ti

• "4) 212th Attack Battalion Commander (Leader Abillity - Zeta) Final Text:
    Jedi, Clone and 212th allies "

Any 212th allies that are not Jedi or clone ?
    If it's a no ,then just keep it Jedi and clone making things too wordy for the sake of it is not a good thing .
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    "4) 212th Attack Battalion Commander (Leader Abillity - Zeta) Final Text:

If it's a no ,then just keep it Jedi and clone making things too wordy for the sake of it is not a good thing .

Just how GAS has synergy with 501st Clone Troopers, the ability could be changed to say "Jedi and 212th Clone Trooper Allies." Though I'd rather get an episode 3 Obi-Wan (also season 7 of clone wars) with his robes and not his armor.
  • Kryptic wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    "4) 212th Attack Battalion Commander (Leader Abillity - Zeta) Final Text:

Just how GAS has synergy with 501st Clone Troopers, the ability could be changed to say "Jedi and 212th Clone Trooper Allies." Though I'd rather get an episode 3 Obi-Wan (also season 7 of clone wars) with his robes and not his armor.

Gas has synergy with 501st (clones + ahsoka). It's not a 501st clone only thing .
    Rex has 501st clone synergy.
    As I said before having Jedi, clones, and 212th is not needed if there are no 212th toons that are not clones.
  • Clone wars season 7 Kenobi and ep 3 Kenobi are basically the same thing.