Relic Old Daka

So...

Better to use a +30 speed arrow and slice to 6E, or a +health primary with 15+/- secondary speed to boost her starting health pool?

I already have her at +119 with no 6E mods and 3 health primaries. That would give me a 4th and keep her above +100 speed. Thoughts?

Replies

• Health primaries are worth more then speed since she gets alot of tm from her team dying anyway
  • Similar to Grievous, you want about as much health as possible on her
  • I've taken it to purple and it's +14. In this case I'll risk the slice to gold and see what I get. Once it's 6E, it'll help. Right now it's only slightly more max health than the +speed she's rocking so far.
  • Crit avoidance also works
  • Stuck on this as well, swapping the speed arrow to health at 6E her health goes up to 127k (up from 116k) and drops speed to 195 (from 227)... Not sure what to do...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Stuck on this as well, swapping the speed arrow to health at 6E her health goes up to 127k (up from 116k) and drops speed to 195 (from 227)... Not sure what to do...

I would not lose 32 speed for 9k health ainec
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • For raids or TB maybe. Not if they're your arena team. The fight doesn't last long enough to make gains from the extra max health.

If it had some secondary speed, I'd consider it.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    For raids or TB maybe. Not if they're your arena team. The fight doesn't last long enough to make gains from the extra max health.

If it had some secondary speed, I'd consider it.

Ya that mod is normally on GG, would have to slice for a new one but not gonna devote the resources for another 6e arrow... That said, they are not arena for me, just a good defense in GAC and used for the sith raid.