Missing button bug appears to be back

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited January 2020
v8pcj7jkgamr.png
So this just happened in TW, I clearly won the match but it froze and I had to close the game. Went back in and the team I beat is still there and mine I used to win is gone. This cost us a victory and in TW all points matter. This is pretty insane that this bug clearly hasn’t been fixed.

Replies

• This would imply that the bug had ever really gone away...I just had it derail part of HSTR last night. Super annoying.
  • The fix was only temporary...
  • That image looks more like a connection error/slow connection. Why would you expect buttons after defeating the entire opposing team?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Well, I can tell you that Darth Traya was most definitely not defeated yesterday when my NS were facing her. Yet she came out of a topple and everyone just stood there, nary a button to be seen.
  • Sometimes I start/stop airplane mode to refresh the server connection which fixes this. And sometimes doing this throws an error code requiring a restart which winds up forfeiting the match. You take your chances with this game ... fortunately it's free!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>