Been out of the game for a year. Who to farm first?

Like the titles says, been out of the loop for a while. I’ve started the separatists farming for Padme but would like to get some more opinions on who to really focus on farming after that. I’m trying to go after chewie to plug into my arena team. Any information will be great, thanks.
Ally code: 185-751-185
https://swgoh.gg/p/185751185/

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Go all in on seps and galactic Republic for Skywalker. Work on your shaakti clones on the side.

Shaak ti lead, Jedi knight Anakin, rex, echo, and fives will be your climbing team in arena against drevan.

Shaakti clones will get you high scores in the sith raid.
  • So your suggesting following the farming guide to get general Anakin Skywalker before farming for the squad needed for jedi & sith reven squads
  • That’s a good question. Also, what would be the most beneficial to help me get more crystals (arena, fleet)
  • Hwd_stax wrote: »
    That’s a good question. Also, what would be the most beneficial to help me get more crystals (arena, fleet)

GG droids, Shaak clones, and Padme republic are some good teams to work toawrds.
    (GG, B1, B2, Magna, Droideak.......shaak it, rex, 5s, echo, arc trooper/clone sargent..... padme, kenobi, anakin, ashoka, c3po)
    all 3 are good teams and all can help you with getting to Gsky and his team
  • New account + hyperdrive bundle. Join the others as you all race to the top of the ladder for a shot at some crystals.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You may be able to 7* Padme with your Nute lead if you take your Magma guard to 7*. Nute lead is great in that event.
    Padme lead GR is a very versatile team, that does great in arena.

For fleet arena, how high ranks you can reach very much depends on your shard and how active it is. I'd recommend to farm all BH ships (especially HT) to unlock HMF. On some shards HMF may still suffice to reach top-50 for 50 crystals.

How is your guild? I assume, you're doing heroic STR. If you don't then you should find a guild that does ASAP to farm Traya.
  • All in on GR dude. Ships too. Forget all else
  • Quite frankly, the best suggestion I can give you is to put the game back in the trash can.
  • Start going after the galactic legends.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    Quite frankly, the best suggestion I can give you is to put the game back in the trash can.

It is a great bit of advice actually