Best Nightsister counter

Always stuck behind them. Put me under a stun lock. What are the best counters?

Replies

• Depends on the gear ,but at equal gear and mods imperial troopers where a good hard counter .
  • Depends on your roster. These days NS drop pretty easily to a lot of teams. Any of the current meta teams beat it pretty easily(Clones, either of the Revans, Padme) and lots of non-meta teams CLS rebels, Bossk Bounty hunters, imperial troopers.
  • Geos (GBA and Spy with G13/relic priority) with comparable gear tier destroy NS and a 2 zeta Jango with Boba and other BHs also do well... line up your big execution on Asajj first with Boba special or Jango and it should be smooth sailing from there on.
  • Imperial Troopers and Bounty Hunters are my two that I use the most, Sith Triumvirate is what I turn to if I'm out modded/geared to the point where the other two won't cut it. Separatist droids are also great. Two key aspects to beating the Nightsisters you either need to prevent revives, have great AOE damage, or both. Troopers once the TM train is rolling will outspeed them with TM gain and have great damage and several AOEs to knock down the sisters. BH with Jango and Boba have two that can prevent revives, and have decent AOE. Sith Triumvirate should be pretty self explanatory. Separatist droids is more like the troopers...just power through with AOE damage from B1 and grievous, and B2 had buff immunity for zombie (can also use tech from wat to prevent revives, for any character on any team).
  • Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    I find KRU led FO work quite well as well. Plenty of healing to deal with Plague, dispels to get around taunt, TMR to prevent it from coming back up, stuns to limit the usefulness of Asajj's lead, and plenty of damage from FOX. You also get a great TM train and with KR, you can also deal with Acolyte in a pinch.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

^^ this I have it open as quick reference for gac good resource @LordDirt
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Worth noting that troopers work up to G12, but past that they will probably fail. Once you're into relic territory it's probably not feasible to keep the kill-train going long enough to win, if you can even get Zombie down to begin with.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Worth noting that troopers work up to G12, but past that they will probably fail. Once you're into relic territory it's probably not feasible to keep the kill-train going long enough to win, if you can even get Zombie down to begin with.

This is true in my experience. I've yet to see a relic Trooper squad to see how they do, but I'd love to.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    vs relic'd ns I find ns to be the best counter.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

This is true in my experience. I've yet to see a relic Trooper squad to see how they do, but I'd love to.

I have a G13 Starck and an r4 Snowtrooper and find that with equal gearing it's still a great counter. Meaning, I find it still works against NS teams with 4 or fewer relics as either a single r4 unit or four r1 units. As the NS teams scale up relics it really depends on which NS have relics, mods, and team composition.

• Padme is the way to go. The constant heals, dispels, and the immunity to debuffs while having protection is key
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Why in the EP team do they have IPD in there abd not Thrawn?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Why in the EP team do they have IPD in there abd not Thrawn?

Possibly because IPD works best under EP since his special will reduce IPD health below 100% making his nuke available asap.

Also Thrawn is probably more useful elsewhere. Not sure if that site takes that into account, but it's good reasoning.
  • Padme is the way to go. The constant heals, dispels, and the immunity to debuffs while having protection is key
    If it's for GAC then using Padme to take a NS team is kind of a waste.
    If only Asaaj or Daka is relic then EP can work wonders (but can fail if RNG goes against you and EP gets stunlocked), Fo can works well too if all are G12 (FOO is squishy but usefull, but you can replace him with Hux)
  • JKR+GMY+Jolee do the job well against better gear NS. Great for undersized feats

While that's true, Padme is often needed agianst stronger teams (DR/Malak, GSky, etc.). I like Palp/Vader + Tarkin and Shore. My 5th depends on whether or not the NS are relics. If they are, Thrawn. If not, I'll use Magma - between Palp's stun, Tarkin and Magma, the NS barely move at all.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bossk with Boba and z Jango is the dream. Ignore Zombie, execute or Jango-kill Daka or Talzin and you're off to the races.

Best use of BHs on offense. Particularily when more and more people aren't bothering with Troopers.