Padme Teams

There seems to be some different opinions on who makes the best 5th on a Padme team. GMY, 3PO & Barriss seem to be the most popular which each taking their turn as the flavor of the week.

I'd like to know people's preference between the 3 and why.

Also, which of them is best against the DR/Badstilla/HK/SET/Malak arena team?

Thanks!

Replies

• Yoda prevents BSF CBM & her Fear

C-3PO gives buffs, mass assist and confusion (makes taunts not taunt)

Bariss for health equalization
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    You'll get a bunch of answers here, but the only answer you need is 3p0.

Edit to add I fight relic DR/Malak daily, and the Ani is the only absolute necessity there. But the 3p0 squad is best all around.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Statistics show that the top best teams mostly have Yoda as a 5th. Second choice was C3PO.
    I personally like Yoda because he brings a lot to the table.
    Protection Up + Tenacity, buff manipulation and good damage.

What statistics? Last time I checked meta report that wasn't the case (although it's been a while). And NOBODY on my shards top 100 uses yoda.

Edit: current meta report does show yoda more popular. I would offer that it is likely because a lot more lower gp players have been able to get her lately, and have yet to get 3pO. Just my guess.

• Yoda appears to do better vs GAS which would explain the shift to him. 3p0 is better vs DR but both will get you the w
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yoda appears to do better vs GAS which would explain the shift to him. 3p0 is better vs DR but both will get you the w

I'll have to look into that. Only a handful of gas on my shard, so I'm not an expert vs him yet. Maybe I should give yoda a try.

I do wonder, though, if there are enough gas out there to cause such a huge shift from 3p0 to yoda... it's now 6% to 1% using yoda over 3p0. Are there really that many more gas than DR?
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Might be an unpopular opinion but what about Shaak Ti? This is strictly if you don't have clones developed enough or are using GAS for GAC/TW.