Viability of BTL-B Y Wing

Just saw BTL is now farmable on light side battles, and am curious what people think as to it's worth as part of the negotiator squad. I have G12 Bossk and am a tad leery about diving in to farm BTL as Bossk already is a great tank. Thoughts?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    It certainly doesn't seem to be comparable to the Hyena Bomber. Hyena can tank like a champ at 4 stars, whereas the handful of Y-wings I've seen seem to fold like wet tissue paper.

Maybe it gets significantly better with more stars, though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Bossk doesn't do any good in LSGTB.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Ywing’s reinforcement ability at 5 stars grants all present allies retribution for 1 turn, which I think is significant because it’s not just scoundrels like with xanadu, and it’s counter attacks like come on. I’d get it if I weren’t working on hyena
  • Bossk doesn't do any good in LSGTB.

Yeah I heard GG’s capital ship is pretty useless too
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Bossk doesn't do any good in LSGTB.

but GG ship is the only way you can 4/4 in Ships of P4 in LSGTB
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Thrawn + hounds tooth can solo the DSGTB, no reason to use it for GG capital ship
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    It may get better as it's max protection increased due to the percentage based bonus on Astromech Advantage. But it still is less tankier than Sarge's ARC-170

The problem is with Sarge he HAS to be a reinforcement to work as a tank since he only gets Taunt with protection up if he isn't in the starting lineup. Y-wing doesn't seem great (mine is just 4 stars, so maybe it gets better with more stars), but when you are fielding multiple teams I plop it down in the starting lineup so I can use Hound's Tooth with the Rebel fleet. I'm farming it now for that very reason.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Thrawn + hounds tooth can solo the DSGTB, no reason to use it for GG capital ship

way to not follow the thread lol
  • In my opinion there is absolute no logical or economical reason, not to farm a pilotless ship at the moment. So easy to gear and cheap to get...
  • I believe it's a platoon requirement in lstb? In which case its needed regardless
  • Ok, thanks for the helpful insight everyone!