Would you like Undersized Feat back in GAC?

Was one of best and most interesting Feats of GAC.

Would you like Undersized Feat back in GAC? 31 votes

Would like it back ASAP
77%
DaishimaraJade789ShawDouCombatCommander7DBofficial125thecarterologist958DramgonWimmaKatzlschwoafVendraenMrbomadaft_seriousAssassin9818Darth_DeVitoCadoaBaneAlexVlahospoulosAkennoJarJarReubslolzKryptic 24 votes
No please keep it absent
22%
DarthBarronflux_ronoRisinDragonCrazygone510barbarian611XenythTheHeroicVoice 7 votes

Replies

• Katzlschwoaf
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Would like it back ASAP
    I really liked the undersized feat at 5vs5.
    Only for 3vs3 it was a useless feat.
  • Would like it back ASAP
    Was possible with Nest or Wampa or DR BSF and others to just use two. Padme and JKA was another. Or JKR Yoda
    Fewer points for GAC now that this is MISSING.
    But also think it should be up only for 5v5, 3v3 it is much worse to get.
  • maraJade789
    284 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Would like it back ASAP
    Almost done. So disappointed no regular Undersized Feats to do this GAC.
  • No please keep it absent

how are you getting fewer points without it? they replaced it with the no reinforcement feat.

nothing stops you from undersizing a battle anyways
    flux_rono wrote: »

how are you getting fewer points without it? they replaced it with the no reinforcement feat.

There is a fundamental difference - the undersized feat is GAC specific, while the no reinforcement feat is in the arena shard. You could often undersize battles in GAC if your opponent played certain defensive squads. The only way to do the no reinforcements feat is if you have people in your Fleet Arena Shard who are willing to put crap fleets in for you to go against. I'm not finding any takers. Nobody wants to plummet down the arena shard where you can make a lot of your crystals just to complete a GAC feat.
  • No please keep it absent
    Mrboma wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

There is a fundamental difference - the undersized feat is GAC specific, while the no reinforcement feat is in the arena shard. You could often undersize battles in GAC if your opponent played certain defensive squads. The only way to do the no reinforcements feat is if you have people in your Fleet Arena Shard who are willing to put crap fleets in for you to go against. I'm not finding any takers. Nobody wants to plummet down the arena shard where you can make a lot of your crystals just to complete a GAC feat.

i was able to do it without dropping or asking people. having a good akbar fleet can get it done on some enemies, or using grievous since he gives you more units without reinforcing
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I can take it or leave it. It's nice to be able to just use 5-man teams without feeling like I'm "wasting" matches by not working towards the feat. I find I tend to do better on banners by taking a full team and soundly crushing a defense than I do trying to sneak an extra banner by going in a man short, unless my opponent sets some truly shoddy defensive teams.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png