15 Ships I want to see and why (10-6)

Zombefyer
586 posts Member
edited January 2020
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222368/15-ships-i-want-to-see-and-why-5-1#latest

10. LAAT Gunship
Reason: One of the coolest-looking ships from the Prequel trilogy and 'The Clone Wars'. Could provide an excellent Attacker for any Republic fleet.
Crew: CC-2224 "Cody"

9. Nubian Yacht
Reason: It's sleek, it's silver, it's shiny, it screams royalty. Seriously, royalty is lacking in ships.
Crew: Padme Amidala, C-3PO

8. Finalizer
Reason: The First Order is in dire need of a Capital Ship to be arena-viable.
Crew: General Hux

7. Punishing One
Reason: The Bounty Hunters just need one more ship to have a complete fleet.
Crew: Dengar

6. Givinex-class fanblade starfighter
Reason: Another unique Separatist ship to add to the fleet, and would also be the only Nightsister ship.
Crew: Asajj Ventress
Post edited by Zombefyer on

Replies

• I'm definitely down for more Clone ships. With actual pilots that is. So yeah I'm all in for the LAAT
  • I'm definitely down for more Clone ships. With actual pilots that is. So yeah I'm all in for the LAAT

How about Ventress with a ship?
  • Zombefyer wrote: »
    I'm definitely down for more Clone ships. With actual pilots that is. So yeah I'm all in for the LAAT

I assume she would fit with the Malevolence if she were to get her ship, but I feel that since the Clone Wars updates have ended for now, her oppurtunity was missed. The LAAT however has a chance with Clone Wars season 7 around the bend. I dont recall any Ventress episodes in the unedited episodes so thats why I dont think its likely to happen anytime soon.
    I'm definitely down for more Clone ships. With actual pilots that is. So yeah I'm all in for the LAAT

I assume she would fit with the Malevolence if she were to get her ship, but I feel that since the Clone Wars updates have ended for now, her oppurtunity was missed. The LAAT however has a chance with Clone Wars season 7 around the bend. I dont recall any Ventress episodes in the unedited episodes so thats why I dont think its likely to happen anytime soon.

D'you think another Bounty Hunter ship would be nice?
    Zombefyer wrote: »

D'you think another Bounty Hunter ship would be nice?

I dont even use the current Bounty Hunter ships
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    15! Lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    I just wish a Clone was the pilot for the Y-wing. Without the pilot seems like an empty shell to me sad

It does have a pilot: an Astromech Droid.
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    I just wish a Clone was the pilot for the Y-wing. Without the pilot seems like an empty shell to me sad

They should have given us Matchstick to pilot it, he is a 501st member as well so he could have went with the new stuff at the time. He even flew a Y-Wing in the fleet battle against the Malevolence
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    AntiFunn wrote: »

It does have a pilot: an Astromech Droid.

But I thought astromechs couldn't pilot ships alone and only operated to assist with navigation/maneuvering etc.

R2 piloted Anakin's starfighter all the way to Coruscant from Vanqor once.