Who did you relic and are you satisfied with your decision?

Replies

• General Grievous, which is what most people are doing, and it’s totally worth it. Easily breaks into the top 200 with a crappy IG-88 lead nuke team.
  • I'm going to r7 GG, g13 GBA, and then try and r7 g13 Ani.
  • Anakin and GK both rank 5 pleasantly surprised with both of them. Really bolsters in already strong Padme team
  • I have GMY r6
    JKR and Anakin r2
    And I dont regret it 😁
  • Lol Wampa lvl5,,, was hoping for harder hitting but o well, still makes Geo TB way easier,
  • @Foxer what are your mods like on Wampa? I've debated making it my "random" G13.
  • I did Clone Wars Chewbacca. I actually do like the relic update though. I may start paying more attention to the game.
  • The little green buzzsaw aka GM Yoda. So much FUN!!!! :D
  • I got hot topic bast to r4. I can’t really tell any difference in my arena matches, pretty disappointing honestly. I took her to g13 for the speed bump and that definitely helped.

Seeing the requirements after r4 was also disappointing
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Foxer what are your mods like on Wampa? I've debated making it my "random" G13.

Speed and offence, nothing crazy probably my 5th best mod set on him.... I use as a Trio, Wampa, Thrawn normally.

Just didn’t get the hits as hard as a Yoda or Han like I was hoping combined with his kit.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I'm avoiding the DR team as of now cause they are on their way out the door. Focusing on my future teams and my fav team, them NS.z5oarirzj87c.jpg

Crazygone gone crazy
  • GG and GK. I'm enjoying both.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • I put level 1 on JKR and level 2 on old Daka. I don't regret either, but will probably wait till the next meta before taking anyone above level 2.
  • Nest.
  • Only have 2 G13:
    Darth Nihilus at Relic 4
    Sith Marauder at Relic 1
  • I'm avoiding the DR team as of now cause they are on their way out the door. Focusing on my future teams and my fav team, them NS.z5oarirzj87c.jpg

You're avoiding DR because he's "on his way out the door" but you took your padme team to g13? When a new meta comes around and DR is no longer the best team, it'll instead be the second best team, and be otherwise viable for a very long time. Padme on the other hand was never that good to begin with and is clearly meant as a plug'n'play PvE/TB team and will become a typical kitchen sink team before long.

You really should reconsider not taking DR to g13.
  • I'm avoiding the DR team as of now cause they are on their way out the door. Focusing on my future teams and my fav team, them NS.z5oarirzj87c.jpg

You're avoiding DR because he's "on his way out the door" but you took your padme team to g13? When a new meta comes around and DR is no longer the best team, it'll instead be the second best team, and be otherwise viable for a very long time. Padme on the other hand was never that good to begin with and is clearly meant as a plug'n'play PvE/TB team and will become a typical kitchen sink team before long.

He has G13 Dreven. The only one in his Drevan team and not G13 is sith trooper.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    I'm avoiding the DR team as of now cause they are on their way out the door. Focusing on my future teams and my fav team, them NS.z5oarirzj87c.jpg

He has G13 Dreven. The only one in his Drevan team and not G13 is sith trooper.

Right I saw that just testing you.
  • Taking your entire DR g13 squad to at least relic 3 is pretty cheap
  • I'm Very happy with my R7 GG, Anakin as well as R5 Jedi Revan, Padme, And GK
  • Daka and GG to R5 have been fantastic. Got JKR, JKA, GK, GMY and Padme as well. Enjoying them all but my favorites are GG, Daka, and JKA
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    When I finally get 86 to R7 my mission will be complete, and I will be satisfied because my mission will be complete.

Sadly, a level 83 account is not relic ready.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Got Rex r5 but trying to get a reliced FOTFP
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Arena teams always take precedence, so I do them with no regrets to maintain that crystal income. Just took GK to r7 just to keep up. After that, I relic certain toons for my best counter teams for TB and GA, e.g. Han. So far, no regrets.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • A guildie just brought Ugnaugt to R7 lol. He's quite proud.

Padme can counter DR..... So if DR is still relevant you can bet Padme will be too....