Who did you relic and are you satisfied with your decision?

13Next

Replies

• 8wn1muod3sep.jpg

Well worth it!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    A guildie just brought Ugnaugt to R7 lol. He's quite proud.

This is the level of not-giving-a-crap that I aspire to. Sadly my desire to win takes precedence.

I initially just did Grievous to R7 and low relics on all the geos except Poggle, both of which have been awesome to have. More recently I've done Magnaguard and Droideka to beef up the Sep droid team some, my whole First Order team in anticipation of Legends, and low relics on a couple other "essentials" like GK and Han Solo. No regrets so far.

Also I like that seemingly nobody noticed this thread was a necro from September.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    A guildie just brought Ugnaugt to R7 lol. He's quite proud.

This is the level of not-giving-a-crap that I aspire to. Sadly my desire to win takes precedence.

I initially just did Grievous to R7 and low relics on all the geos except Poggle, both of which have been awesome to have. More recently I've done Magnaguard and Droideka to beef up the Sep droid team some, my whole First Order team in anticipation of Legends, and low relics on a couple other "essentials" like GK and Han Solo. No regrets so far.

Also I like that seemingly nobody noticed this thread was a necro from September.

He actually has a use for him too lol. He's been able to take out GGs from R2 and down with his g12 CLS (with his UG at R5, this GAC round should be interesting.)
  • I'm waiting for the Dooku guy to make an appearance...

Jango does some bonkers damage and I'm a big fan of that boost to his overall game. Working on 501st and bumped Arc Trooper up to r7 and I know he would do some good damage but I didn't expect it to be as good as it is. And finally I see a lot of Sep droid teams with relics everywhere and just a G12 Magnaguard. Do yourself a favor and bump Magna up, it's a great tank