Off topic

Well since it seems I'm the first to see this new forum, im the first to post an off topic thread... lol

Replies

• First reply?!
  • First reply?!

First "quote"
  • First flag...lol jk
    "That is why you fail."
  • Tryban wrote: »
    First flag...lol jk

Lol
  • D3MON you from GOW?
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • KTroy24 wrote: »
    D3MON you from GOW?

I have played it, but it got boring and wasn't really my thing... Why do u ask?
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    No the first ever maxed player from Game of War was a close ally of mine names "DEMON". He spent thousands lol then he disappeared to Clash of clans. Was curious if this was the same. I knew it was a long shot but hey lol
  • Ahhh ok, lol, yea I've played, but never really got into it like I have with GoH.... This is honesty the first game I've ever found so far on mobile devices that doesn't get boring after the first month of playing... Or to add to that it actually gets harder and even more fun the more I play.... And even more we have these forums where we can even talk with ppl and other players and admins unlike most of the other games.... So yea... Thx for asking tho...
  • It's a good thing they don't have in game chat. Do you think forums like this would be populated if SWGOH had in game chat? Everyone would just complain there and nothing would be done lol over here there are mods that actually participate in convos
  • Yea, but from what I've been reading there is a small chance in game chat is gonna be added.... I kinda like the idea but in my eyes an in game chat with 100,000 minimum ppl talking at once would never be able to read it cause it would be moving so fast...
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lol forums are good for now