Update on Make Good for Recent Outage

Prev1345
When should we expect to hear something on the make good for the time those of us were locked out of the game? Understand you’re trying to establish the audience but would be nice to get an update on that.

Thanks!

Replies

• This^
  • They’re hoping we forget.
  • I don’t think that is going to happen. Just hoping we here something soon.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    They’re hoping we forget.

Oh no this is the new answer to a question that was never asked thread.

Then again, that thread is also the new answer to a question that was never asked thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I’ll never forget
  • Pepperidge Farm remembers ...
    Go Pens!
  • All I want at this point is an update on what they said to be patient about. I feel we’ve been patient. What is the new current status of this? I’m not even asking for the make good yet... id just like to know their progress.
  • MikeG311 wrote: »
    All I want at this point is an update on what they said to be patient about. I feel we’ve been patient. What is the new current status of this? I’m not even asking for the make good yet... id just like to know their progress.

I’d like to know when we will get some playable content but it looks like we’re both still waiting
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MikeG311 wrote: »
    All I want at this point is an update on what they said to be patient about. I feel we’ve been patient. What is the new current status of this? I’m not even asking for the make good yet... id just like to know their progress.

I’d like to know when we will get some playable content but it looks like we’re both still waiting

Forest moon was playable content.
  • No one waiting for a make good on this thread cares about yo opinions on playable content. #hottake
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MikeG311 wrote: »

Forest moon was playable content.

It’s literally the exact same thing but the ewoks are now G13

Has to involve something new like a new character(s) / mechanics / terrain to be considered new

It’s the same characters, same mechanics and same terrain

Only difference is it’s G13 and not G12
  • TVF wrote: »
    They’re hoping we forget.

Oh no this is the new answer to a question that was never asked thread.

Then again, that thread is also the new answer to a question that was never asked thread.

Except crumb wont come in here and post that he will ask the devs to get an answer to this question after what happened in the question that was never asked thread...

This will get the fast pass to the answered phase according to devs no need to respond because the answer is silence... or more commonly understood from the players perspective as just being ignored.
  • We aren’t getting anything. They said compensation to make themselves look better
  • Pile wrote: »
    It didn't cost them money so don't hold your breath

It’s not so much that, it’s the fact that they promised compensation for it
  • Pile wrote: »
    It is though. They've shown in the past that they can jump on and fix anything that potentially costs them revenue.

Not being able to log in costs them money that was fixed as soon as possible they even worked on a weekend.

Not getting compensation for downtime doesn't cost them any money and no one will jump to "fix" the issue of no compensation.
  • But a company that says they will do something, but doesn’t do it. That is extremely harmful to a companies well being. Do you thing anyone affected by this will ever spend again?
  • Can we get an update on this? It's been a significant amount of time, and I refuse to purchase any packs or crystals until I know that I will be compensated if I'm locked out again. The amount of time that has passed without comment from CG to customers who were locked out of the game because we purchased packs is ridiculous, and damaging to CG's bottom line.
  • CG, Please give us an update.
  • So, before when I said I think they hope that we forget I was joking. It's been over a week now with not even a peep., I'm beginning to think that they forgot about this.
  • So, before when I said I think they hope that we forget I was joking. It's been over a week now with not even a peep., I'm beginning to think that they forgot about this.

I am thinking the same thing
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »

Hopefully they are making the next few more fun and challenging but a less frustrating time sink encounter.

YMMV

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH