Do *85+* level players even look at this page?

I am not trying to build a guild but trying to get some High-Level Allies (lvl 85+) to help me stop getting my butt kicked to China and back. I am an FTP and really depend on allies to advance further in the game. The unfortunate side of things is…. I have a couple at the supreme level (85+) to help me, but they are used up in three turns.

The thing is….. I don’t think any Players with characters at 85+ and fully loaded even look at these posts. They have everything they need. So why would they even look at a beginner player that has nothing to offer to ally with?

But if there is by chance a player that has everything, stops by and does looks at this post. I BEG you to help me. I really need you! Please send me an ally request and I promise I will do you proud. ;) I will be like a young son that looks up to for inspiration. Because I want to be like you sometime. It only will take me a long time to get there.

MTFBWY

Ally Code 114-869-572

Replies

• Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Invite sent

Edit: let me know if you want me to swap in different characters
  • Invite sent. ;) Enjoy
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RisinDragon
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    send you an invite from all 4 of my accounts.
    Use them well! =)
    Post edited by RisinDragon on
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Invite sent. If you need another toon let me know
  • Invite sent
  • Why yes, scraggly old veterans DO look at this page! Enjoy R7 CLS.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    sent. most people who have been here awhile sort by newest discussion so these do pop up. glgl. looks like you are working on phoenix, which is good, but you are spreading your resources too thinly. Don't put resources into ig86, for example. you don't want to try and level up everyone at the same time or you will never get anywhere. google swgoh pillars, it's a good guide for newer players and will allow you to unlock players like thrawn and yoda etc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    sent. most people who have been here awhile sort by newest discussion so these do pop up. glgl. looks like you are working on phoenix, which is good, but you are spreading your resources too thinly. Don't put resources into ig86, for example. you don't want to try and level up everyone at the same time or you will never get anywhere. google swgoh pillars, it's a good guide for newer players and will allow you to unlock players like thrawn and yoda etc

Thanky so much. I read some of your post about it being tough being a newbie. its all true. but i am enjoying it currently and with help like yours it will be a little easier on me.
  • Thanky Everyone for the support. I have just been invited to a strong guild and they are going to help as well. Trying to figure out who to collect and power up is the toughest. Thank you Gifafi for the road map. looks like i have a lot of reading to do