Tell me how this is legitimate.

Is this even remotely possible? Devs seem to think so as this person was reported, looked into, and nothing done about them for over about a month now

906adoplmtsn.jpg
cqic4wioed62.jpg

Replies

• And why shouldn't it be possible?
  • 1 zeta on JKR and at the time the best mods he had only took DR to around 250 speed
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    What am I supposed to be seeing, here?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Not sure why you think it wouldn't be legitimate. If the devs looked into it, he had the minimum requirement at the very least. the DS side of malak is much much easier and definitely can be done with what this guy has. The light side is the tougher part and he has the mission zeta and g12 on both mission and zalbar which would help a ton. Either you're jealous or want to see what kind of trouble you can get this guy into.
  • Delvorin wrote: »
    Not sure why you think it wouldn't be legitimate. If the devs looked into it, he had the minimum requirement at the very least. the DS side of malak is much much easier and definitely can be done with what this guy has. The light side is the tougher part and he has the mission zeta and g12 on both mission and zalbar which would help a ton. Either you're jealous or want to see what kind of trouble you can get this guy into.

Agreed. It is certainly possible as they certainly hit the minimum GP requirements, and DS is much easier than LS. I'd say its possible.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Mercury88 wrote: »
    Is this even remotely possible? Devs seem to think so as this person was reported, looked into, and nothing done about them for over about a month now

Remotely? Yes
    Easily? No. Good on him, leave him alone.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Have to agree with everyone else. He meets the requirements, has g12 mission and zalbaar and ds is heaps easier. I'm sure there are others who are worth reporting rather than this poor guy.

Remember when events have been out for a while there are heaps of walkthroughs and run downs of bare minimum requirements to acquire these toons.
  • Mercury88 wrote: »
    1 zeta on JKR and at the time the best mods he had only took DR to around 250 speed

Darkside for Malak? Yeah. Easy. My Darth Revan was only g8 with a zeta. Took a few runs to keep him alive long.enough to start building stacks of ferocity from the droids, but once he gets enough to full heal within the health steal and one shot droids it is no problem. IIRC, I had 65 permanent stacks when I went for the kill.
  • It's possible. My wife had something really similar, and I helped her out and we got it.
  • Shoutout to him man.

He’s so good OP thought he cheated.

I guess it’s easy to tell why